Boston Area Meet - January 5th, Cambridge Innovation Center
Dec 24, 2012 at 3:55 PM Post #32 of 67
Looking forward to this. I currently have the room booked from noon - 6 but as it is Saturday I am sure I can change that as needed.

The CIC is easy to get to from the red line, just get off at Kendall sq and you are basically right there.

I will be bringing my LCD-2 v2s, dt990s and my jh16s for those who want to take a look at build quality.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Have a great holiday.

-Jacob

Dec 25, 2012 at 1:59 AM Post #33 of 67
This is cutting it very close. I just might have the new Audio-Technica AD2000X for this.. But I am guessing not. Probably won't make it in time because of all the holidays.

Dec 25, 2012 at 3:50 PM Post #35 of 67
Reddit brought me here, good job to that person who posted in /r/boston.

Unfortunately, I left my HD 650s in my dorm at college, so all I have to offer is my Shure 535s and Triple Fi 10s. :[ 

Will bring hydrogen peroxide as well lol. 

Dec 28, 2012 at 5:14 AM Post #37 of 67
I bought my wife a rolling suitcase for Christmas just so I could use it to pack all the Stax stuff and come on the redline if I decide not to drive. (hehe)
Anything that an attendee should bring, tables, extension cords?

Dec 28, 2012 at 8:03 AM Post #38 of 67
My AD2000X shipped via EMS. :) assuming I make it to the meet I will have it with me. Hope some people are interested.

Dec 28, 2012 at 7:53 PM Post #39 of 67
Hi, folks-- I'm brand-new to this site, and am beginning to shop for headphones for home use with my almost hi-end-y system. Is the Cambridge event a good thing to check out with this goal in mind, and should/can I bring CDs/SACDs of my own for demo purposes?

Dec 28, 2012 at 9:27 PM Post #40 of 67
It'll be a good opportunity to try out some different stuff.  I don't know if anyone is bringing a SACD player, but yes you can and should bring your own stuff to get a good idea of what sounds good with what you like yo listen to.

If you want to bring an SACD player, feel free. :)

Look forward to seeing you there!

Dec 28, 2012 at 9:28 PM Post #41 of 67
Quote:
My AD2000X shipped via EMS.
smily_headphones1.gif
assuming I make it to the meet I will have it with me. Hope some people are interested.

Nice.  I'm looking forward to trying as many setups as I can.

Dec 28, 2012 at 9:29 PM Post #43 of 67
Quote:
I bought my wife a rolling suitcase for Christmas just so I could use it to pack all the Stax stuff and come on the redline if I decide not to drive. (hehe)
Anything that an attendee should bring, tables, extension cords?

Cords maybe.  We have a conference room so I think tables are covered.

Dec 29, 2012 at 1:06 PM Post #44 of 67
I have two diy O2's I'll bring with me. (Desktop style and transportable with batteries)  Sennheiser HD 25-1 II's, Brainwavz HM3, Incipio f38(HM3 clone), a few cheaper iem (A-T, sennheiser, ect) Galaxy Nexus as a source.  Unfortunately I still don't have my SE-SE The Wire up and running.

Dec 29, 2012 at 8:44 PM Post #45 of 67
I may show up, have Koss ESP950, older oppo universal player

some dynamics, my avatar amp

Bose QC 15?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back