Boston Area Meet - January 5th, Cambridge Innovation Center
Nov 10, 2012 at 11:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 67

cizx

Headphoneus Supremus

Boston Area meet at The Cambridge Innovation Center

Saturday, January 5th, 2013, Noon - 6:00 PM

Bring whatever you want to show off and check out whatever everyone else has!
Bring your friends!

We've even spoken with a few local merchants about bringing some things to the meet to demo!

Cambridge Innovation Center
1 Broadway Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA 02142

Directions Here

(MBTA Red Line to Kendall Square)

About an hour from Providence, RI and the New Hampshire border...

We will have a room until at least 4:00 PM.

Nov 22, 2012 at 2:51 AM Post #3 of 67
I posted this in the other thread, not realizing there was a new thread:

I'll do my best to make it as well. Is the room going to end up costing anything?

Also, anyone happen to know of any free/cheap parking areas around there? Normally when I go to that area I take the T.

Nov 22, 2012 at 6:46 PM Post #5 of 67
I will try to be there w/ the following:

A-T W5000
A-T AD2000
Grace m903 amp/DAC + laptop

Will likely have my Shure SE535 too, but I'm not keen on sharing in ears. 
tongue_smile.gif
 Unless you bring your own sleeves, of course.

Just need to make sure I don't have anything else planned for this particular weekend.

Nov 27, 2012 at 2:11 PM Post #7 of 67
Quote:
I posted this in the other thread, not realizing there was a new thread:

I'll do my best to make it as well. Is the room going to end up costing anything?

Also, anyone happen to know of any free/cheap parking areas around there? Normally when I go to that area I take the T.

Nope, no cost for the room.

There's a fair amount of on-street parking right outside and a garage at the building.  I don't think the garage is cheap, though.

Nov 28, 2012 at 9:21 PM Post #8 of 67
Count me in! I will bring the M50, M80, HD650, E7 & E9 combo.

Dec 2, 2012 at 6:50 PM Post #11 of 67
Quote:
Why is that a question?!
I think so, too. Spread the word!
What ideas do you have for getting it out there?

Asking Jude if he can put it on the front page (won't happen probably)

Posting in this thread so as to bump it.

Put it in our signatures.

Go on Facebook and put it on the Head-Fi groups page.

Dec 7, 2012 at 2:42 PM Post #13 of 67
I will probably make it to this. 

I'll bring my new awesome Pan Am, Denon D5000s, yuin pk1s, redwine isabella with headphone amp, and maybe I can borrow some other things to bring beyond that. 

Cheers.

Dec 9, 2012 at 6:17 PM Post #14 of 67
Hello everyone,

I think i might go to the meet, as for advertising this i'm in the process of doing an unboxing video of the (Skullcandy Navigator) and i myself live in the Boston area so i'd be happy to add a shout out for this meet and some of the details at the beginning of the video, plus i'll put the link in the video description to this thread, hopefully since my channel has quite a bit of popularity and quite a few subscribers maybe that'll help attract more people to this meet.

Cheers :)

Dec 9, 2012 at 6:31 PM Post #15 of 67
Quote:
Hello everyone,

I think i might go to the meet, as for advertising this i'm in the process of doing an unboxing video of the (Skullcandy Navigator) and i myself live in the Boston area so i'd be happy to add a shout out for this meet and some of the details at the beginning of the video, plus i'll put the link in the video description to this thread, hopefully since my channel has quite a bit of popularity and quite a few subscribers maybe that'll help attract more people to this meet.

Cheers :)

Most of my Youtube subscribbers don't live near me so I don't know how much that matters. I guess you could mention it in a new video if you want to attract maybe a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back