Bose vs Monster Beats by Dre(negative thread)
Apr 2, 2011 at 1:15 AM Post #32 of 43
Out of curiosity, have any of you guys actually convinced someone with the Beats that your portable phones are better? I've always tried and failed miserably (with HD-25 II's).

Apr 2, 2011 at 1:18 AM Post #33 of 43

Quote:
Out of curiosity, have any of you guys actually convinced someone with the Beats that your portable phones are better? I've always tried and failed miserably (with HD-25 II's).

yes i did. i convinced a person on facebook to get the sony mdr xb500 instead of the beats.
it was on the beats fan page lmao.

Apr 2, 2011 at 1:19 AM Post #34 of 43
REALLY? With 25 IIs? I can't believe that. They're bass monsters...

I honestly have never seen someone with Beats. I don't know a single person with any, and have never seen any around someone's neck.

I would definitely try with my TMA-1s, but as I said before, whether they think they're better or not, they'll never admit it because they feel the need to justify the money they wasted.

Quote:

Apr 2, 2011 at 1:21 AM Post #35 of 43
I don't purposely try and convince others, but when they bash my headphone choice I'll respond accordingly, haha.

There are quite a few beats owners at my school, so...

Quote:
REALLY? With 25 IIs? I can't believe that. They're bass monsters...

I honestly have never seen someone with Beats. I don't know a single person with any, and have never seen any around someone's neck.

I would definitely try with my TMA-1s, but as I said before, whether they think they're better or not, they'll never admit it because they feel the need to justify the money they wasted.

Apr 2, 2011 at 1:24 AM Post #36 of 43

I talk a big game but I'd never go up to someone and say 'Your headphones suck, try these.'

I'll defend them til the end though. I LOVE my TMA-1s. I prefer them over my (now sold) HD 25-1 IIs.
Quote:
I don't purposely try and convince others, but when they bash my headphone choice I'll respond accordingly, haha.

There are quite a few beats owners at my school, so...

Apr 2, 2011 at 1:40 AM Post #37 of 43
Cheers to this - nothing is more alienating than trying to force one's headphone preferences on another.

Quote:
I talk a big game but I'd never go up to someone and say 'Your headphones suck, try these.'

I'll defend them til the end though. I LOVE my TMA-1s. I prefer them over my (now sold) HD 25-1 IIs.

Apr 2, 2011 at 11:35 AM Post #38 of 43

Quote:

Sounds to me like the first comment is assuming that the ATH-M50 is more expensive than the Beats since the M50 was being used to create the music instead of listening to it. So, because people can't afford the "professional" M50 that he uses, Dre came out with the Beats.

And, Swagga version? For a minute there, I thought Monster was coming out with a 3rd version to sell with the Dres and JustBeats.

Monster Swagga Beats.

Word.

They will make tons of versions, they have nothing to lose because they sell so well....

May 17, 2011 at 5:27 PM Post #40 of 43

Quote:

i have been trying to convince my friend to not get beats and get some brainwavz, but he said beats were better. How could he say this when he didn't even try the Brainwavz yet?

May 17, 2011 at 6:56 PM Post #41 of 43
Shure SRH440 are more of a studio headphones, they would not work for physical activity. Beats would be better, but the sound of the shure;s is 10 times better. There are way better then beats such as sennheiser HD25

Users who are viewing this thread

Back