Bose vs Monster Beats by Dre(negative thread)
Mar 30, 2011 at 2:39 PM Post #16 of 43

Quote:
Totally not the best you can get at Best Buy. They sell KOSS Pro DJ 100s, Monster Golds, and Monster Miles Davis as well.

and i got my shure srh840 from best buy as well. they have better alternatives.

Mar 31, 2011 at 2:05 AM Post #20 of 43
this makes me want to punch someone in the face.

http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.php/topic/16938-whats-with-beats-by-drdre-headphonekpop-idols-loves-using-it-in-their-mvs/

Mar 31, 2011 at 2:12 AM Post #21 of 43
My favorites:
----
Icing on the hi-fi cake~
theyre REALLY AWESOME <3 I have the lady gaga heartbeats the quality is unbelievable!
it's cos they look great and sound even better! i have a pair of white studios and damn if they weren't worth every penny!
----
BAHA. BWAHAHAHAHA. HI-FI. AHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
Quote:
this makes me want to punch someone in the face.

http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.php/topic/16938-whats-with-beats-by-drdre-headphonekpop-idols-loves-using-it-in-their-mvs/

Apr 1, 2011 at 3:27 PM Post #22 of 43
i found this amusing. i posted this on the beats by dre fan page on facebook to see what people would say. and most people seemed pretty fair. except for the last comment. but none of them said the beats were way better surprisingly. i posted it because dr dre uses them to record his albums. (i don't listen to dre i just found a recording video with m50s)

Apr 1, 2011 at 3:42 PM Post #24 of 43
I'm really surprised by this too, honestly. That last comment is pretty hilarious.

Also, I don't even get that first comment...Why would Dre use headphones 'because some people can't afford Beats'? Where's the logic? He's GOT the money, so why wouldn't he use his SWAGGA CANS?

Quote:
i found this amusing. i posted this on the beats by dre fan page on facebook to see what people would say. and most people seemed pretty fair. except for the last comment. but none of them said the beats were way better surprisingly. i posted it because dr dre uses them to record his albums. (i don't listen to dre i just found a recording video with m50s)

Apr 1, 2011 at 4:48 PM Post #25 of 43
I see more and more people on the DC metro wearing big white Beats cans. It's so stupid. Never mind the fact that they got ripped off: wearing eye-catching and readily identifiable expensive gear in settings like that is just an invitation to a mugging.

Apr 1, 2011 at 7:17 PM Post #26 of 43

Quote:
I'm really surprised by this too, honestly. That last comment is pretty hilarious.

Also, I don't even get that first comment...Why would Dre use headphones 'because some people can't afford Beats'? Where's the logic? He's GOT the money, so why wouldn't he use his SWAGGA CANS?

The person means not everyone can afford the ath m50 thats why he made the beats ok .

Apr 1, 2011 at 11:26 PM Post #29 of 43

Quote:

Sounds to me like the first comment is assuming that the ATH-M50 is more expensive than the Beats since the M50 was being used to create the music instead of listening to it. So, because people can't afford the "professional" M50 that he uses, Dre came out with the Beats.

And, Swagga version? For a minute there, I thought Monster was coming out with a 3rd version to sell with the Dres and JustBeats.

Monster Swagga Beats.

Word.

Apr 1, 2011 at 11:31 PM Post #30 of 43
Shieeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Errbody no u gon get dem new Luda Souls. Dem da real swagga.

Quote:

Sounds to me like the first comment is assuming that the ATH-M50 is more expensive than the Beats since the M50 was being used to create the music instead of listening to it. So, because people can't afford the "professional" M50 that he uses, Dre came out with the Beats.

And, Swagga version? For a minute there, I thought Monster was coming out with a 3rd version to sell with the Dres and JustBeats.

Monster Swagga Beats.

Word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back