Bose QC25 review (long flight experience included)
Nov 25, 2014 at 5:20 PM Post #32 of 59
Nice review. I own the QC3, QC15 and the QC20i. Of the 3, the QC20i has the most effective NC and the best sound, IMO. The QC3 is fine for the front of the plane but can't handle the increased noise in the rear of the plane. The QC15 is better at NC than the QC3 but has a weird mid-treble thing that fatigues me after a while. The QC25 seems to blend the best elements of all three. I can't justify buying them with all the NC cans I already own, but, sooner or later, that logic won't stop me. 

Dec 6, 2014 at 6:16 PM Post #33 of 59
  Howdy!

BOSE has a program that allows you to trade in your current device (headphones, sound docks..etc.. for a newer model. I had the QC over the ear model and wasn't happy with them and was able to trade them in and got the QC15s after 3 years. I had to pay $100 but got a new pair. I really like this about BOSE and don't know too many companies that do this. 

Give them a call and ask if you can trade your current headphones in.

It worked for me!

How did you contact Bose for the trade-in?

Dec 8, 2014 at 1:42 AM Post #36 of 59
I called the customer service department. As I mentioned, I got my QC 3 upgraded to the QC 15. Also, I inquired about my old 2006 BOSE sound dock and they said they would give me a credit for a new set if I mailed old in. 

Feb 23, 2015 at 2:41 PM Post #38 of 59
Great review!

Just wanted to ask if QC25 can cancel noise only, without playing any music ?

Sorry for stealing the thread. 

*Update* Never mind, find an answer on amazon :)

Feb 24, 2015 at 2:03 AM Post #39 of 59
Great review!

Just wanted to ask if QC25 can cancel noise only, without playing any music ?

Sorry for stealing the thread. 

*Update* Never mind, find an answer on amazon :)

Yes, you can use the ANC without music. It works with the cable unplugged.

Feb 24, 2015 at 7:30 AM Post #40 of 59
I find the qc25's extremely comfortable. It sounds do OK too but personally lacks a little bass. Still great headphones.

Mar 9, 2015 at 7:03 AM Post #42 of 59
?

Mar 9, 2015 at 10:15 PM Post #43 of 59
I find the qc25's extremely comfortable. It sounds do OK too but personally lacks a little bass. Still great headphones.

? Lacks bass? Maybe you might want to try the original Beats? 
tongue.gif

Just kidding, the QC25's bass goes way down to 20Hz and is north of what I consider as "neutral" in the bass. 

Mar 10, 2015 at 4:09 PM Post #44 of 59
The bass is the best part of the QC25s' sound. It's very powerful and extended without being flabby or excessive, and actually reminds me of the bass on the B&W P7s, which can only be a good thing. The rest of the QC25s' sound isn't nearly so flawless... a bit recessed here and there, a few peaks here and there. Not as spiky as the QC15 which was unlistenable to my ears, but every time I put them on I wish the mids and treble were as smooth as the QC20 in-ears.

Mar 24, 2015 at 1:56 AM Post #45 of 59
​Great cool spec. Thank for review.

​I personally prefer the design of the SoundTrue. But this has its own sort of appeal.
So this is the headphone as we can see in the folded up configuration and you can tell it is really quite an understated piece of industrial design.
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back