Bose IE2 vs Logitech ue 500vi
Feb 20, 2012 at 11:15 PM Post #16 of 16
Most people here will tell you Bose is overpriced junk and I agree; most of it is- the IE2's however are a rare gem. By no means an audiophile grade set in terms of sound and detail they are by far the most comfortable set of buds I've ever put in/on my ears. Their sound is extremely pleasant; while the triport in ears (the previous generation equivalent) were muddy and bass centric, the IE2s are much much improved. The treble is much more detailed, and mids are no longer hidden by the bass frequencies- which although not extremely detailed here are very pleasing. Many here will turn blue in the face yelling that they are overpriced, but Bose has very good customer service should anything ever go wrong with them, and a large dealer network for in-store support- that to me is worth something. Can you do better for the price; absolutely, but for me you can't go wrong with the IE2's.  In fact, the IE2 is one of only two products Bose currently makes that I'd ever consider purchasing, the other being the 901 series speakers.  Also no, I don't own a pair, but my friend let me borrow his for a few days because I was curious so I'm fairly familiar with them. They are very good for wub-step.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back