Boondock Saints II, All Saints Day
Oct 28, 2009 at 11:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

crapback

100+ Head-Fier
I just wanted to see how many people out there are fans of the original "Boondock Saints" movie and plan on seeing the long awaited sequel. Apparently after 10 years of legal wrangling and financial problems, the sequel to one of the best films ever made is here.

Anyone else out there excited?

Oct 29, 2009 at 12:03 AM Post #2 of 11
When's it coming out?

As a funny story, I was doing my high school co-op placement not a block from where the alleyway scene in the original was filmed, during the filming. Watch that scene again, you can see a sign that says "Henry's" when the camera looks out to the street- Henry's is a famous and iconic camera shop here in Toronto.
biggrin.gif
The alleyway isn't fully intact any more, however.

Oct 29, 2009 at 12:03 AM Post #3 of 11
FREAKING A...

..."excited" doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about this.

Oct 29, 2009 at 12:06 AM Post #4 of 11
WHAT?!?!?! NO DAFOE!!! COME ON!

Oct 29, 2009 at 12:14 AM Post #5 of 11
It comes out friday but I still can't find any theaters that are going to show it.

Oct 29, 2009 at 2:59 AM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by moogoob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When's it coming out?

As a funny story, I was doing my high school co-op placement not a block from where the alleyway scene in the original was filmed, during the filming. Watch that scene again, you can see a sign that says "Henry's" when the camera looks out to the street- Henry's is a famous and iconic camera shop here in Toronto.
biggrin.gif
The alleyway isn't fully intact any more, however.

Don't forget the Lakeview Diner
biggrin.gif

Oct 29, 2009 at 3:59 AM Post #8 of 11
I absolutely can NOT wait! There is one theater in NYC that will have it and I'll be sure to check it out.

Oct 29, 2009 at 12:51 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by crapback /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's the listing of initial theaters playing the movie on friday.
The Boondock Saints II All Saints Day - Theaters

Hmm. Well, considering the original only opened in three cities too, I'll have to catch this one on video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back