Bluetin.com
Nov 15, 2006 at 12:39 PM Post #16 of 67
I got my Audio Technica ES7s from them and they were quite quick with delivery and email responses. All in all, good online store.

Nov 16, 2006 at 1:32 PM Post #17 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by bluetin.com
jmm .. perhaps we missed yr voicemail amidst our busy schedule, u could always call again, or email. no shopkeeper wants to miss a sale
eggosmile.gif

Ah, thanks for the explanation
smily_headphones1.gif
But I've already bought what I was looking to buy! I will consider buying from you in the future though
wink.gif

Nov 16, 2006 at 1:52 PM Post #18 of 67
Bought my ATs from them, quite dear shipping. No problems otherwise.

They're based in Singapore, which is why their order form is weird. They calculate delivery fees worldwide.

Nov 16, 2006 at 2:02 PM Post #19 of 67
Bought my Wife a pair of those pink Audio Technica earbuds and she is exceedingly happy with them... So they get my vote.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 13, 2007 at 11:45 AM Post #20 of 67
I bought my ATH-950LTD from Bluetin. Plenty of friendly communication, and the packaging was very good (well protected) for delivery to Europe. I'd highly recommend them.

Mar 14, 2007 at 11:53 PM Post #22 of 67
Another thumb's up for bluetin! The website states it may take a day or so to send you a quote, and I was lamenting here at head-fi that it might have been too late to get in on the a950 craze. As that 24 turnaround loomed, It was Minhwa who noticed and emailed me before I ever planned on emailing him. It turns out teh internets ate my order, but it was he contacted me to sort it out. That's being on the case, especially when I wouldn't have expected him to be anywhere near a computer (holiday weekend and all).

My a950's got sent out as quickly as humanly possible, the box still in plastic wrapping, and the AT warranty card filled out. Service doesn't get better than that.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 6, 2007 at 4:41 PM Post #24 of 67
These guys seem like one of the better Audio Technica online retailers along with AudioCubes and PriceJapan

Apr 6, 2007 at 10:57 PM Post #25 of 67
They've become quasie AT monopolists for the folks in the german hifi forum, not any complaint in dozens of orders.

One concern: The bluetin website should be redesigned one fine day. Lots of fearful newbees didn't dare to order their desired A900s, as the chaotic 1990's layout of the site discouraged them.

Jun 4, 2007 at 1:42 PM Post #26 of 67
I have spent thousands with Bluetin - two MD recorders, headphones, microphones and a DVD camcorder, in a handful of transactions and they have not let me down yet. I get gear faster from them than I do from local retailers! Recommend them highly.

Jun 4, 2007 at 2:56 PM Post #27 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by fdcjnr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have spent thousands with Bluetin - two MD recorders, headphones, microphones and a DVD camcorder, in a handful of transactions and they have not let me down yet. I get gear faster from them than I do from local retailers! Recommend them highly.

For a first post, that reads like spam, that alone turns me off... Any other recommendations...lol

Jun 7, 2007 at 7:19 AM Post #28 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by fdcjnr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hi fdcjnr. not sure yet who you are, but heh, thank you for writing here. we appreciate your trust and repeated purchases. md huh, that is way back
smily_headphones1.gif

given the many posts from obviously bona fide members here, it should be obvious to most that there is no need for bluetin to post a self serving comment here.

we r always thankful to customers who took the time to write something. word of mouth beats many form of ads hands down. so, all this is very much appreciated.

yes, indeed we are too low tech, and our 1990s design IS not good enough at all. we have rolled out an automated shopping cart for our new Japan based venture, Bluetin Japan selling the best of Japan electronics. we are working to merging Bluetin Singapore with it, so that we can present to you a consistent and up to date auto shopping cart system. meanwhile, thank u all for bearing with this retro-style webstore! haha ..

Jun 7, 2007 at 10:14 AM Post #29 of 67
Another happy bluetin customer here. Fast and kind communication with Minhwa. From what I can surmise, for travelers, they are the only online seller that would willingly deliver your parcel to your hotel room for those visiting Singapore. Make sure to communicate with Minhwa beforehand. Now that is top class service. Minhwa rules!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by minhwa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
we have rolled out an automated shopping cart for our new Japan based venture, Bluetin Japan selling the best of Japan electronics. we are working to merging Bluetin Singapore with it, so that we can present to you a consistent and up to date auto shopping cart system. meanwhile, thank u all for bearing with this retro-style webstore! haha ..

Bluetin Japan? Thats great news. I hope you guys will carry the Kenwood portables soon with competitive pricing!!!

Jun 7, 2007 at 10:33 AM Post #30 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcusL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bluetin Japan? Thats great news. I hope you guys will carry the Kenwood portables soon with competitive pricing!!!

thanks for that marcus!

pray tell what kenwood portables are u after? media player? if its available in japan, it is very likely we can get it. we have been too busy (ok, lame) to include more products. just tell us what u r after, n we will source for it. do email us via our web.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back