Bluetin.com
Jun 19, 2006 at 2:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 67

Jforsyth89

Head-Fier
Is this a reputable dealer? The prices are very low. I just want to make sure I'm not gonna get scamed if I pruchase something from Bluetin.

Thanks

Jun 19, 2006 at 8:24 PM Post #5 of 67
I have bought a number of headphones from them, every transaction was hassle free.

Nov 14, 2006 at 3:46 PM Post #9 of 67
Stumbled on this pleasant surprise
600smile.gif

Not sure if its appropriate for us to post, but, i just want to say that i truly appreciate the votes of confidence .. i do recognise some of you.

thank you to all of you .. its with your support that i have this little lifestyle of relative freedom, at least free from a Boss, and the Office.

minhwa
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 14, 2006 at 7:20 PM Post #13 of 67
Nothing but a first rated service from Bluetin! Mr. Lee Minhwa is great and it is an absolute pleasure dealing with him every time.

Nov 15, 2006 at 5:06 AM Post #14 of 67
haha .. heh purk bro, .. finally i see yr pix! .. u r a good looking chap (but, heh, wait, u stole my pix .. ahahaha) .. but, ah, too bad, we both have gfs .. ahahaha

jmm .. perhaps we missed yr voicemail amidst our busy schedule, u could always call again, or email. no shopkeeper wants to miss a sale
eggosmile.gif

i am overwhelmed!! i was delighted enough with the previous votes. to receive more now is .. wow .. great motivation to do better.

i had always wanted to turn the store into a user friendly automated shopping cart, but i am not technical enough, and i cant afford pgmmers (yet). that's why i especially appreciate all u customers for buying from us, despite our crappy html store
cool.gif

thanks, always ..
m

Users who are viewing this thread

Back