Bluedio UFO 8 Drivers Bluetooth Headphones Review
Feb 17, 2016 at 4:58 AM Post #46 of 55
  Hi mate,
Thanks so much for the reply. The headset is only able to play music if its plugged into a power source i.e. USB plugged to mains or computer. It connects wirelessly too but only when being charged and as soon as i remove the USB, it shuts off immediately. It shows its fully charged once plugged. How do i run the battery dry if i 1st have to charge it before it powers on? The audio jack works too but sound is not too great with the audio jack when its not turned on. i have emailed gdliwei.com but I didnt get any response. I've only just fell in love with the set and now this? Its like a part of me is missing especially when commuting to work in the mornings. I hope i can get it fixed asap. What do u suggest i do? And yes it's a genuine product as I verified on bluedio website. Thanks once again.

hey buddy, sorry i mis-read your first post, my bad. And bad news is, that's EXACTLY what happened to the Bluedio handsfree that I used to sell before, I left them in my shop for over a month to let the battery "naturally" run dry, charge it full and still it doesnt work without plugging the MicroUSB power... I hope somebody else could have a solution to fix it coz from my experience, it's RIP. Sorry buddy :frowning2: I returned the whole lot of Bluedio back to my distributor and bought something else instead.

Mar 15, 2016 at 4:58 AM Post #49 of 55
  Read through previous posts. After contemplation, I decided that with historical build quality issues, there is no way I would spend that kind of money on their brand. 

Same here :)

Aug 20, 2016 at 4:04 AM Post #50 of 55
I've had several Bluedio headphone products and I have to say that I've not had a problem with any of them. They are a good company, respond very quickly to email enquiries and I personally would recommend them if you're looking for bass-orientated bluetooth headphones.

T2
T3
Faith UFO
UFO Plus
AS-BT Bluetooth Speaker

They all worked fine for me - no problems.

Just thought I would chip in my opinion.

Aug 21, 2016 at 3:43 PM Post #51 of 55
I got an ok deal on a set of T3's a few months back. The build quality has improved markedly. But alas, the booming bass that we came to love in the Hurricane series is not here. Instead we are treated to diffused bass, more treble and a wider soundstage. But you don't buy Bluedios for that (Besides, there are cans that do this so much better, such as the V-Moda M-100).

We historically buy Bluedio for hard-hitting BASS. The T3 sound quality is more akin to the Bluedio Legends. It's a softer, kinder bass...Polite by comparison to the Hurricane series. Build quality - These will probably last, whereas my previous Bluedios did not pass the six month mark. (3 - Hurricane, 3- Legends 1-T2). I did not handle them roughly, the cheap plastic simply cracked on all of them. Though the T3 is not as poorly made material-wise as the Hurricanes or Legends, they make an annoying cheap "clacking" sound whenever you move them about. The T3 fit can best be described as tight. Tight turns into uncomfortable for long play sessions. Overall, I am happy about the improvement in build quality, though I long for the pounding low resonant bass of the Hurricanes. 

Jan 28, 2017 at 12:01 PM Post #52 of 55
Hello thanks for the review...

I have this Ufo Headphone, and works perfect with my samsung s4 and other devices, but and I'm trying to connect with my csr bluetooth 4, a kensington bluetooth usb adapter, on Windows 10... but this don't work... :'( Can you help me please? with some drivers or something?

Thanks in advance!

Jan 28, 2017 at 5:38 PM Post #53 of 55
Bluedio does some good things

But their top of the line headband is the worst headband i've ever come across

and the ear pads made me want to cry, they made these farty sounds

I have to live with the headband on the UFO+

but i switched those pads. I was 2ooooCurious about 12 drivers.

I will say this, those who say their build quality is top notch, i don't know.

They look weird, feel weird, sound weird. But I like em anyway.

happy_face1.gif

Feb 3, 2017 at 11:15 PM Post #54 of 55
  Hello thanks for the review...

I have this Ufo Headphone, and works perfect with my samsung s4 and other devices, but and I'm trying to connect with my csr bluetooth 4, a kensington bluetooth usb adapter, on Windows 10... but this don't work... :'( Can you help me please? with some drivers or something?

Thanks in advance!

I don't have any Bluedio driver but I found this over the Bluedio website, maybe they can help, who knows http://www.bluedio.com/en/topics/65
I noticed that the older version of Bluedio bluetooth driver they sent to customers are in chinese, in case they did reply, did send you something, that it did successfully install in your computer, and happen to be in chinese, screen cap it so I can at least tell you what those options are, I'm from Hong Kong so I know chinese characters :D

Good luck buddy!

Jul 20, 2017 at 7:21 PM Post #55 of 55
Sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but if anyone still needs the firmware upgrade, it can be found here: https://app.box.com/s/okc9wtxtos3c6t72ba9rmtd46wl0pea5

It includes the firmware, and directions on how to install it using the two programs enclosed. Also, a failed upgrade doesn't bork your headphones, it took me three tries to get it to work. It solves the mike popping problem, and the 3D DTS "remembers" whether you leave it at permanently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back