Bluedio R+ Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones with NFC and APT-X
Nov 4, 2015 at 3:41 AM Post #286 of 337
Hi!

I heard that that the UFO sounds similar to the R+, and will be on sale for $125 on 11/11/15 on aliexpress:  http://sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/1111_bluedio.htm?spm=5261.7726059.0.40.n6g4Qa

The UFO doesn't seem to be gathering much interest, so I want to ask you guys and those who also have the UFO if it will be a steal at that price.

I will mostly be using it for music and movies. I heard that it's too bassy and I'm thinking of doing some mods like removing/adding/changing pads to adjust the sound.

Would also like to know if it has issues on build quality/ functions/ quality control.

P.S. 

I'm posting here since the UFO thread doesn't seem to be very active.

Nov 4, 2015 at 4:10 AM Post #288 of 337
Nov 6, 2015 at 1:09 AM Post #289 of 337
Is that somewhere  available a list of headphones which support "APT-X" and have "Bluetooth 4.0" + "EDR" ?

I was focusing to purchase ATH-WS99BT and AKG K845BT...
But it looks like they have rather - already - archaic technology (BT 3.0)...

Nov 6, 2015 at 1:32 AM Post #290 of 337
  Is that somewhere  available a list of headphones which support "APT-X" and have "Bluetooth 4.0" + "EDR" ?

I was focusing to purchase ATH-WS99BT and AKG K845BT...
But it looks like they have rather - already - archaic technology (BT 3.0)...

Good question. For well-known brands, try http://www.aptx.com/category/headphones
I said for "well-known" brands coz there's a whole lot of "not registered" use of APTX chip set in different cheaper accessories brands, for example, Bluedio as in this thread. The only "registered" Bluedio APTX devices are the R+ Bluetooth Headset and the DF33T Bluetooth Handsfree, but the APTX feature is there on tons of other Bluedio products. Registered? 2 only. I'm pretty sure there ISN'T a complete list of products with APTX because of thousands if not millions of cases just like Bluedio.

And hey! i have the AKG K845BT and if you're not a basshead, GO FOR IT!!!! It's good! Soundstage+vocal+highs+netual full mids, its worth the money even at it's MSRP!

Nov 11, 2015 at 2:26 PM Post #291 of 337
I need help. I found a good deal on the r legends and Bluedio air as well. Which one should I pick? Which one has superior sound quality? I'm not a basshead. As a matter of fact I only like a little bass. I heard the r+ legend has too much bass, which is gross for me if I'm not playing video games or watching movies. Ordered the r+ legend, should I cancel and get the air?

Nov 11, 2015 at 5:56 PM Post #293 of 337
Btw,

I got the Bluedio R+ Legends from this seller for only $47 free shipping:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bluedio-R-Legend-Version-Bluetooth-Headphones-Supports-NFC-Bluetooth4-0-Deep-bass-wireless-Headphones-over-the/32519731069.html

And you can get the Bluedio Air for $49 shipped here:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bluedio-A-Air-Fashionable-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones-with-Microphone-HD-Diaphragm-Twistable-Headband-3D-Surround-Sound/32422284320.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_3_79_78_77_92_91_80,searchweb201644_5,searchweb201560_9

Nov 12, 2015 at 12:52 AM Post #296 of 337
  Also, I'm really worried about people reporting that the R+ Legend is insanely easy to break. How much truth to that is there? If I take really good care of them am I fine?

Comparing R+ to T2S, personally i prefer R+. They sound pretty good for its price and it comes with pre-installed 5 EQ modes for quick adjust while you're using it with Bluetooth. Bass are strong for both models, both a little blur but R+'s more punchy.
As for how easy do they break.... well I guess if we're not taking good care of them then EVERYTHING BREAKS. I do sell these headsets before in my shop, T2 breaks more frequently than R+ because of the foldable hinges. While they are both slightly tight on the head for people with "bigger head size".
A little tips to try not break the R+ easily:
1. if you're carrying it around when u go out and if you arent listening to it, put it over your neck..... in your bag means there's a chance for your bag to be thrown around or something hit it, the R+ is made of plastic, try not to put it into such test;
2. dont "spread" the R+ headset too hard when you put it on your head, ESPECIALLY when you've already extended the sliders, the metal slider inside will easily crack the plastic headband.

But generally, its a good one. and with that extra cheap price, it's worth it. take good care of it and im sure you can use it long. i have customers who have been using the same R+ for over a year already.

Nov 12, 2015 at 1:10 AM Post #297 of 337
  Comparing R+ to T2S, personally i prefer R+. They sound pretty good for its price and it comes with pre-installed 5 EQ modes for quick adjust while you're using it with Bluetooth. Bass are strong for both models, both a little blur but R+'s more punchy.
As for how easy do they break.... well I guess if we're not taking good care of them then EVERYTHING BREAKS. I do sell these headsets before in my shop, T2 breaks more frequently than R+ because of the foldable hinges. While they are both slightly tight on the head for people with "bigger head size".
A little tips to try not break the R+ easily:
1. if you're carrying it around when u go out and if you arent listening to it, put it over your neck..... in your bag means there's a chance for your bag to be thrown around or something hit it, the R+ is made of plastic, try not to put it into such test;
2. dont "spread" the R+ headset too hard when you put it on your head, ESPECIALLY when you've already extended the sliders, the metal slider inside will easily crack the plastic headband.

Considering I'm not a huge fan of bass, what do you think? Legend, or the air? They cost exactly the same. I'm thinking the air because it's more crisp, but I do like all the drivers since I like to use surround sound. So confusing, please help, I only have 18 hours to cancel the order.

Nov 12, 2015 at 11:25 AM Post #298 of 337
  Considering I'm not a huge fan of bass, what do you think? Legend, or the air? They cost exactly the same. I'm thinking the air because it's more crisp, but I do like all the drivers since I like to use surround sound. So confusing, please help, I only have 18 hours to cancel the order.

Is Air a lot crispy than R+? I dont think so, maybe a little bit. The R+ does have 8 drivers but is it like a very accurate surround sound headset, no it isnt neither. Personally i will still recommend R+ coz:
1. It looks better. just check the Bluedio Air thread i started earlier, good god it really dislike the Air's color, print and frame. if you are a dude its definitely NOT the type of headset you'll be rocking in while you are outside;
2. To me its more comfortable as I dont have a big head, no need for that "extra stretchy" headband of Air's;
3. Im a basshead and R+ does have a very strong bass and when it gets too much there's pre-set EQs for me to quickly switch it.

But afterall, its all up to you buddy!

Nov 18, 2015 at 12:16 AM Post #299 of 337
Hi,

I have a bluedio R+. Whenever I use my headphone for 20 minutes my right earlobe start to ache. Is it possible to replace the bluedio r+ earbud/earcup with earcup from other headphone? Anyone has done the replacement and how hard is it to replace the earbud? Many thanks for the help.

Nov 18, 2015 at 3:23 AM Post #300 of 337
  Hi,

I have a bluedio R+. Whenever I use my headphone for 20 minutes my right earlobe start to ache. Is it possible to replace the bluedio r+ earbud/earcup with earcup from other headphone? Anyone has done the replacement and how hard is it to replace the earbud? Many thanks for the help.

It should be some standard size earpad, havent tried to replace them with another brand's earpad before but I'll take a look and check some in my shop and see which actually fit with it. Removing the old ones and putting the new ones on isnt so hard but you need to be patience and do it gently, otherwise you'd either tear the earpad by pulling them too hard or you simply throw them on the table and give up trying XD. Sidenote, Bluedio isnt providing earpad accessories :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back