Bluedio R+ Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones with NFC and APT-X
Aug 24, 2015 at 6:18 AM Post #271 of 337
Don't bother getting the h+ there way to tight on the head.

I've owned the h+ the r+ and now the legends and the legends are the best.

I've heard the new ufo model are not worth it for the price they are.

I love my legends. If you press the volume up and down buttons it changes the eq on them.

Hi stalyoni, I didn't know there were 2 models of the R+. 

Are these the 2 different models you are referring to? (or are these the same?)

R+ Revolution: http://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B00D84W9J0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A6T89FGPU3U0Q

R+ Legend: http://www.amazon.es/Bluedio-Headphones-Revolutionary-Bluetooth4-0-Retail-Gift/dp/B00H1XKC1Q/ref=sr_1_1?&s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1440411163&sr=1-1&keywords=bluedio+legend

Aug 25, 2015 at 11:32 AM Post #275 of 337
I got a pair of the R+ and would like to know if the aptx being disabled is still relevant today? Is there a safe way to check? And lastly how good do they sound! Going from AD700 that never satisfied that bass'y itch!

Aug 26, 2015 at 4:01 AM Post #276 of 337
I got a pair of the R+ and would like to know if the aptx being disabled is still relevant today? Is there a safe way to check? And lastly how good do they sound! Going from AD700 that never satisfied that bass'y itch!

Lets just say there's the APTX included (its with the chipset and its not supposed to be able to seperate them), but it's not appearing as an Aptx device on your PC nor your Android phone.... to really turn the notification on your need the USB-SPI tool but well.... if the Aptx is there, turning the notification on/off shouldnt be something we bother about... its just.... we cant tell for certain if it's there or not.

But hell yeah! you want bass? the R+ family is definiately the ****! the headset can jump over your ears XD

Aug 26, 2015 at 4:03 AM Post #277 of 337
  Hi stalyoni, I didn't know there were 2 models of the R+. 

Are these the 2 different models you are referring to? (or are these the same?)

R+ Revolution: http://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B00D84W9J0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A6T89FGPU3U0Q

R+ Legend: http://www.amazon.es/Bluedio-Headphones-Revolutionary-Bluetooth4-0-Retail-Gift/dp/B00H1XKC1Q/ref=sr_1_1?&s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1440411163&sr=1-1&keywords=bluedio+legend

R+ and R+ Legend comes with the same design and function, there's only this color difference. R+ comes in Red/White/Black, R+ Legend comes in metalic paintjob, Silver, Metalic Blue and Titanium.

Sep 3, 2015 at 5:54 AM Post #278 of 337
Anyone like to share their EQ settings? Preferably from PowerAmp.

Also is it possible to get a USB cable that allows connection with a phone? Like how you can use them on a PC.

Sep 13, 2015 at 10:58 AM Post #279 of 337
Ok still no love on some EQ settings?

Also I have discovered how to change the equalizer under USB mode. On my Windows 10 Laptop. I was simply using the volume scroller on my Logitech G710+  to mute and roll it back to around 10. As I was doing it I could clearly here a distinct difference every time I did it, I then realized I was playing with the EQ!

Can anyone else replicate? I can just mute on/off to cycle EQ also.

Sep 13, 2015 at 11:09 AM Post #280 of 337
  Ok still no love on some EQ settings?

Also I have discovered how to change the equalizer under USB mode. On my Windows 10 Laptop. I was simply using the volume scroller on my Logitech G710+  to mute and roll it back to around 10. As I was doing it I could clearly here a distinct difference every time I did it, I then realized I was playing with the EQ!

Can anyone else replicate? I can just mute on/off to cycle EQ also.

Wow really u can do that with your keyboard?! mmm.... never done anything like that coz i never used any keyboard with volume scroller, there must be some i dont know what driver settings that actually matches with the Bluedio's EQ setting by coincidence, and actually that sounds really cool and fun :D as for the EQ settings, really im kind of lazy with that so i either do not do any EQ settings at all, or I'll pick it quick from my iPod Touch's presets. I use the Bass Reducer most often with Bluedio headsets when im in the mood for something less bassy.

Sep 13, 2015 at 12:07 PM Post #281 of 337
I am using just a simple Bass reducer treble booster EQ. Without it they sound horrible to be honest. At least with USB mode now I can cycle the EQ to something decent. Interestingly enough, play/pause does not cycle the EQ, only muting does as far as I can tell. Why did they not enable this function on the headset itself then?

Sep 14, 2015 at 2:18 AM Post #282 of 337
  I am using just a simple Bass reducer treble booster EQ. Without it they sound horrible to be honest. At least with USB mode now I can cycle the EQ to something decent. Interestingly enough, play/pause does not cycle the EQ, only muting does as far as I can tell. Why did they not enable this function on the headset itself then?

Bluedio allow the combination keys Volume down + back to change the EQ mode when the headset is connected via bluetooth :)

Oct 5, 2015 at 2:36 AM Post #284 of 337
Mi bluedio r+ inside thin cable that connects to each side of The headphone started to get scratch now the right side doesnt have audio Please Help!!! How to Fix....

hey buddy dont panic! is there any physical damage? can you take a pic of what the damage is like so we can come up with some advice?

Oct 11, 2015 at 3:12 PM Post #285 of 337
Hi all. I've been looking at Bluedio stuff for a while now.. Just out of curiosity, does anyone happen to have photos of it disassembled? I'm dying to have a look at the drivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back