Bluedio R+ Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones with NFC and APT-X
May 5, 2015 at 6:00 AM Post #256 of 337
Heh. I sincerely hope nobody has taken you seriously :p

haha, of course none, they know we are joking XD

That's good, otherwise you could be held legally responsible haha!

Aw man. There's /still/ no information about the possible release timespan of model V. My R+ is kind of falling apart and I can't decide between a new pair of R+ of UFO. :frowning2:

May 5, 2015 at 6:13 AM Post #257 of 337
That's good, otherwise you could be held legally responsible haha!

Aw man. There's /still/ no information about the possible release timespan of model V. My R+ is kind of falling apart and I can't decide between a new pair of R+ of UFO.
frown.gif

Haha, apparently we are some crazy dudes in the shop LOL

For the UFO review you can check that in the thread I started: http://www.head-fi.org/t/764339/bluedio-ufo-8-drivers-bluetooth-headphones-review
I guess maybe you should wait? there are now some who bought it but we have quite a mixed review, and my best guess for what the true problem is is the quality control issue.... it's a pretty good headset (a little expensive for a Bluedio, acceptable for me feature-wise), but from time to time there's a little problem (possibily physical damange) with the new stock, not to mention after a long international delivery travel :frowning2: One says he/she is happy with the audio quality but the headphone is physically damaged. that happened to one of the stocks i have as well :frowning2: if you gonna buy it make sure you buy from someone who you can return and exchange until one undamaged arrive :) 

Jun 12, 2015 at 9:54 PM Post #260 of 337
  Ahh god...
I've taken the ear pads off and I can't seen to put it back on. I'm afraid I'm gonna ruin it after so many tries. How can I reinstall them?

No worries buddy! check this video i posted earlier in this exact same thread, see if that helps
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z6ghcpiu6kx5c6q/20150321_100717.mp4?dl=0

If you still cant put it back togather, take a few snapshot on what's your headset's condition, see if there anything we could recommand?

Good luck buddy! :D

Jun 12, 2015 at 10:12 PM Post #261 of 337
Love ya, thanks! Didn't know about that plastic with hooks!

Maybe you can help with me with someting else-
Is there away to enable aptx without the USB-SPI tool?
is there a better bt stack then csr harmony? It's so annoying. I have to unpair the headphones everytime I want to use them and then pair otherwise I get a2dp audio quality (audio renderer playback device is not plugged in, not until I unpair/pair)

Jun 12, 2015 at 10:28 PM Post #262 of 337
  Love ya, thanks! Didn't know about that plastic with hooks!

Maybe you can help with me with someting else-
Is there away to enable aptx without the USB-SPI tool?
is there a better bt stack then csr harmony? It's so annoying. I have to unpair the headphones everytime I want to use them and then pair otherwise I get a2dp audio quality (audio renderer playback device is not plugged in, not until I unpair/pair)

To activate the aptx, sorry buddy, it has to be the USB-SPI tool, or genie of the lamp XD
As for the Bluetooth stack software, other than the CSR Harmony some of my clients are using this
http://everbest.ftpserver.biz/Marketing/Bluedio/bluesoleil%20software.zip

This one is the chinese version so if you need an English one, try googling "BlueSoleil English Download", there should be some available sources. Didn't pay much attention to the getting the A2DP or not coz I rarely ever use my Bluetooth headset on computers, try that one and see if that helps?

Good luck buddy! :D

Jul 27, 2015 at 12:49 PM Post #263 of 337
Hi guys,

Need some help with my newly acquired Bluedio Turbine T2+.
Here is the link I posted. http://www.head-fi.org/t/775853/bluedio-turbine-t2-headphone
The headphone keep giving "jizzing" noise even with 3.5mm jack direct into my iMac.
And any app to try EQ feature as stated in the User Manual

Jul 28, 2015 at 9:41 PM Post #264 of 337
  Hi guys,

Need some help with my newly acquired Bluedio Turbine T2+.
Here is the link I posted. http://www.head-fi.org/t/775853/bluedio-turbine-t2-headphone
The headphone keep giving "jizzing" noise even with 3.5mm jack direct into my iMac.
And any app to try EQ feature as stated in the User Manual

Hey buddy! First of all, for the strange noise make sure your iMac's power adaptor is properly grounded, i know that sound silly but it could be one of the many reasons why strange noise happens in our earphones, if the same strange noise isnt there when you use the headset via Bluetooth connection then that's very likely the cause. if it has nothing to do with that, then there's DEFINITELY something wrong with the circuit board. if you bought it from a local authorized shop with warranty then bring it back to them to change a new pair, if there's no warranty and the shop refuse to get you a new one/ bought online..... sorry buddy.....  keep it to Bluetooth or may it rest in peace :frowning2:

As for the EQ, it was available over Google Playstore for a while before it was taken down. try http://www.mobogenie.com/download-issc-audio-widget-891672.html , personally, its a **** EQ app. you can barely find any free EQ app out there that doesnt work better that this one LOL (sorry for being mean but it's a **** app XD )

Jul 30, 2015 at 9:56 AM Post #265 of 337
Well I ended selling my r+ that had a balance issue and made like $60 on them.
I ended up buying the r+ ledgend in blue and there amazing. Way better quality the the standard r+ as these are mostly metal. Gonna go for a bike ride in the morning and really test them out

Jul 30, 2015 at 12:16 PM Post #266 of 337
Well I ended selling my r+ that had a balance issue and made like $60 on them.
I ended up buying the r+ ledgend in blue and there amazing. Way better quality the the standard r+ as these are mostly metal. Gonna go for a bike ride in the morning and really test them out

Good that you profited from the R+ sell :D

But from what i know about the Bluedio headsets, R+ Legend is using the same plastic materials as frame, the metal "look" comes from a different coloring method so it looks all shiny while being metallic as well...

Aug 19, 2015 at 9:59 AM Post #267 of 337
Anyone knows how do these compare to audio technica m50x?

Also, has anyone compared the R+ with the HT or any of the cheaper versions of Bluedio? If so, how does the sound and quality of the materials compare?

Aug 19, 2015 at 10:04 AM Post #268 of 337
I cant speak for the x50 but i had the ad700's and there way better 

the ad700 had a better sound stage and would be better for gaming but the bluedios are so verstitile for all types of music and go ridiculously loud and have so much bass

I use them all the time for everything and there my main headset on my computer now as well i just use a clip on mic for games

Aug 20, 2015 at 5:17 AM Post #269 of 337
Hi guys, I have been looking for a decent pair of bluetooth headphones for a while and have found these through head-fi forums.

If anyone can answer any of my questions it woudl help me a lot with my decision!

1 - Has anyone compared the Bluedio HT against the Revolution + Legend? If so, how do they compare in sound and built in quality?

2 - Does anyone own the Revolution + Legend and the Audio Technica M50x, if so how does the sound compare?

Currently there is an offer on aliexpress for these headphones for 69 dollars. I wonder if I should just try them and if I dont't like them sell them.

Aug 20, 2015 at 6:00 AM Post #270 of 337
Don't bother getting the h+ there way to tight on the head.

I've owned the h+ the r+ and now the legends and the legends are the best.

I've heard the new ufo model are not worth it for the price they are.

I love my legends. If you press the volume up and down buttons it changes the eq on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back