Bluedio R+ Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones with NFC and APT-X
Apr 9, 2015 at 9:44 PM Post #241 of 337
oh BTW i have a usb 2.0 CSR 8510 A10 Bluetooth 4.0 adapter and i cant get it working on my main computer. I manged to get it working on my laptop and can connect to my bluedio heaphones no problems but wont work on my main computer. Spent about 4 hours trying to get it working.

Both computers run windows 7. 

My main computer wont detect 3 devices in the deivce manager. Bluetooth remote something, bluetooth stereo something and something else. Not sure what to do. 

Have download heaps of different drivers to get it working and it still wont work

I noticed someone else was having problems with these device as well and someone put up a driver but can you tell me how big is this driver because im only on my phone data at the moment while the internet gets installed into our house. 

If you can help me with this problem that would be great thanks. 

Apr 10, 2015 at 2:16 AM Post #242 of 337
ok, lets see....

so you worked out the EQ mode, that's cool. as for the balance problem you are facing, I talked to my technician and the only possible thing you can do is to long press the multifunction button (that one you power on and off your headset) for 10 seconds while your headset is off, this factory reset the headset and see if it changes anything, if it doesnt, it must be something wrong with the panel, which only the Bluedio factory can fix it for you.
For the ISSC audio widget, personally i think that's quite a piece of junk. Install it to your Android, launch it and pair it with your headset, then you can swtch between EQ modes and rename your headset. but everytime you switch the EQ the App will shut down and you'll have to launch it again if you want to try another EQ, quite annoying really.
As for removing the "pad" over the driver units for less bass with R+, you can check the dropbox video link i posted in #238.
As for the Bluetooth driver, it's WinZipped to 41.4MB, still not very idea to download with your mobile data plan
http://everbest.ftpserver.biz/Marketing/Bluedio/bluesoleil%20software.zip

Apr 10, 2015 at 9:59 AM Post #243 of 337
I ended up getting another bluetooth dongle for my main computer and it worked fine. 

I tried holding down the MF button while it was off for ten sec but it didnt do anything. 

Also I think i have the older R version. How can i tell?

Ill put up some pics of them in the morning. 

Apr 10, 2015 at 12:18 PM Post #244 of 337
Also I think i have the older R version. How can i tell?

As far as I can tell, R and R+ look exactly the same on the outside.

If you look at the list of paired devices on the host device, if it reads R you have the R, and if you have the R+ it will read R+, respectively. If you can't see the name, connect it to your computer with a USB cable - if your computer recognizes it as CSR8645 you have the R+.

Apr 10, 2015 at 10:23 PM Post #245 of 337
As far as I can tell, R and R+ look exactly the same on the outside.

If you look at the list of paired devices on the host device, if it reads R you have the R, and if you have the R+ it will read R+, respectively. If you can't see the name, connect it to your computer with a USB cable - if your computer recognizes it as CSR8645 you have the R+.

One obvious difference is that there is this NFC mark on the left side of the R+, which isnt there for the R since R has no NFC

Apr 11, 2015 at 4:10 AM Post #246 of 337
Ohh there's that. :D GamerHAHA scores!

About your balance issue - I'm no expert, but if the headset has been used before, there could have been a physical shock to the left side that has warped the main speaker diaphragm. This is not enough to render it nonfunctional, but will cut the power output since it restricts the diaphragm's movements. This is the exact same problem I had with my R+ until I replaced the speaker units.

Apr 13, 2015 at 4:25 AM Post #247 of 337
Bad news, I checked my stock and find that some of the newer R+ stock do NOT have the NFC print over the headset, I tried to connect if with NFC and it works.... so it's an R+, but without the NFC print :frowning2:
Another noticable difference between R and R+ would be the multifunction button. Long press it to enter the pairup mode, the light on R+ should be blinking red and blue, while it's blinking blue only on an R headset.

Apr 14, 2015 at 7:02 AM Post #248 of 337
  Bad news, I checked my stock and find that some of the newer R+ stock do NOT have the NFC print over the headset, I tried to connect if with NFC and it works.... so it's an R+, but without the NFC print :frowning2:
Another noticable difference between R and R+ would be the multifunction button. Long press it to enter the pairup mode, the light on R+ should be blinking red and blue, while it's blinking blue only on an R headset.

I've the R+ model purchased from Amazon. There is no NFC label on the phone and when try using a Samsung Galaxy 4 there is no NFC connection. What's the cause?

Apr 14, 2015 at 8:33 AM Post #249 of 337
I've the R+ model purchased from Amazon. There is no NFC label on the phone and when try using a Samsung Galaxy 4 there is no NFC connection. What's the cause?

It's pretty picky about the spot you tap. The receiver is directly underneath the NFC label (or where it should be; see the picture of a red R+ above for reference), try aiming the tap there if you haven't already!

Apr 28, 2015 at 9:42 PM Post #251 of 337
  how do you turn off the blinking light on the side of the headphones? its super annoying.  thanx!

not sure if there's a way to turn the light off, sorry buddy.
Or just open it up, cut the led light from the panel and take the lights away once and for all LOL
welcome to the dark side :D

Apr 29, 2015 at 5:19 AM Post #252 of 337

how do you turn off the blinking light on the side of the headphones? its super annoying.  thanx!

Or just open it up, cut the led light from the panel and take the lights away once and for all LOL
welcome to the dark side :D

That's one way to do it, I didn't ecpect advice like that from someone who sells the product though. :D

You can also paint over the ring with something, e.g. dark nail polish, or blood of your dead enemies.

Apr 29, 2015 at 5:26 AM Post #253 of 337
That's one way to do it, I didn't ecpect advice like that from someone who sells the product though.
biggrin.gif

You can also paint over the ring with something, e.g. dark nail polish, or blood of your dead enemies.

haha, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do :D
me and my colleagues joke about how to kill the LED light on Bluedio headphones just as we joke about those gaming headphones without a detachable mic, when customers ask if those mic can be detached we says "Yeah, you can detach it once... and for all" XD
stupid us XD

Apr 29, 2015 at 5:38 AM Post #254 of 337
haha, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do :D
me and my colleagues joke about how to kill the LED light on Bluedio headphones just as we joke about those gaming headphones without a detachable mic, when customers ask if those mic can be detached we says "Yeah, you can detach it once... and for all" XD
stupid us XD

Heh. I sincerely hope nobody has taken you seriously :p

Apr 29, 2015 at 6:01 AM Post #255 of 337

Users who are viewing this thread

Back