Bluedio impressions thread
May 25, 2020 at 8:05 PM Post #346 of 352
Yes, I’ve definitely polished the turd as much as it can be polished.

The 57mm Bluedio drivers definitely have potential. They are quite tunable. It’s a shame that Bluedio doesn’t use the drivers to their full potential. Bluedio has one tuning profile for every single headphone they make - L shaped. And that’s a shame.

If and when I get a 3D printer, I will definitely be transplanting the drivers into better shells.
will be waiting for that.

btw are you possibly also on ADVrider as well?

Oct 3, 2020 at 10:07 PM Post #348 of 352
I've had the Vinyl Plus headphones for years now. A little bass heavy....but man they get loud without distorting. And while I do not use them very often....I don't think I've charged them for over a year. I've also had multiple pairs of their wireless earbuds. Both the ELFs and the Hurricanes. For $20-30....they are worth a look.

I decided to buy a pair of TMs and the Victory V2s. The TMs are stupid cheap....and at about $60....I'm willing to give the V2s a shot even though the feedback from folks here are less than glowing.

Oct 11, 2020 at 8:46 PM Post #349 of 352
I've had the Vinyl Plus headphones for years now. A little bass heavy....but man they get loud without distorting. And while I do not use them very often....I don't think I've charged them for over a year. I've also had multiple pairs of their wireless earbuds. Both the ELFs and the Hurricanes. For $20-30....they are worth a look.

I decided to buy a pair of TMs and the Victory V2s. The TMs are stupid cheap....and at about $60....I'm willing to give the V2s a shot even though the feedback from folks here are less than glowing.

Ok....the TMs were less than $20. They were horrible....I didn't expect much. Likewise....I don't expect much from the $20-30 bluedio bluetooth earbuds. But the earbuds I don't expect to be good for music. I use them for podcasts.

Now....I don't understand the hate for the V2s. It's early.....and impressions can be made too quickly.....but even through bluetooth connection (not wired).....they sound pretty damn good. I'll have to do a side by side on multiple tracks....but I have an older (before bad Bluedio?) pair of Vinyls, which are very fun. These are way more balanced (less bass heavy) than them. Even in bluetooth mode, I think they sound great.

Oct 12, 2020 at 10:08 AM Post #350 of 352
Seriously....has anyone listened to the V2s recently? Maybe they switched up some things from the initial release (strictly V2s).....but they sound amazing. I don't think you could find something better under $100...or even $200.

I think they were too fun to hate for a while. But there's no way that anyone should be complaining about the V2s for less than $100. I think they sound way better than my older Vinyl Plus (too bass heavy) headphones.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2021 at 3:30 PM Post #352 of 352
Can someone tell me which bluedio has the most relatively forward midrange (in your face)? I found detail of the music comes from that.

I prefer no treble sibilance and even equal if not a step back to the midrange in general :)

also no uneven rock hard bass that tries to be separate, i prefer one that is less or balanced even if it "bleeds" more. Let it take It's natural course.

If anyone knows any 'phone like that or sound please let me know :) i tried a Sennheiser before but found them dull or boring in the treble even if not sibilant, i assume bluedio is not like that, rather present spectrum. Thanks alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back