1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Bluedio impressions thread

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by Slater, Jul 18, 2018.
First

Back
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
  1. serwei
    Does anyone have the Vinyl Plus? Was thinking of replacing the earpads with something less warm :D

I've been running them wired on the Earstudio ES100's... it sounds so good that I can't take them off until I faint from the heat ;p

2. Slater
    Is that the giant 70mm ones?

I’ve always wanted one, and it’s probably the only Bluedio product I’d buy. Even if it isn’t the best headphone in the world, I just wanna experience that monster 70mm driver tickle my ear drums.

3. Marmite

https://whiyomaxx.aliexpress.com/store/4552057

This place seems to have velour pads

4. serwei
    Ha yes, I got them for the same reason. AFAIK only the totl Sony cans have a modern 70mm.
    Sound wise the Vinyl Plus has a strangely open feel, airy and wispy, but when the bass kicks in it is surprisingly hard.
    With the ES100 a lot of the resolution returns to songs and the airiness sounds quite hifi lol

5. Markolav
    Sounds almost too good to be true... I might be crazy enough to risk my money on them if they could show up on sale on AE but unfortunately they dont seem to be as highly available anymore.

6. Slater
    Well, they used to be overpriced IMO. If I remember correctly, they were like $100-$150. I think they only reason they’re ~$60something on Aliexpress is they’re clearing out remaining stock.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  7. BadReligionPunk
    $75 for the ugly white on eBay via Bludio. Super effing yuk though.

8. Slater
    Agreed, fugly. Maybe if I was Kim Kardashian.

9. serwei
    It's no planar though, so only if you get it cheap.
    Think the 70mm works well with the amp.
    I got mine used (almost new) about 60 USD.
    Trying to get a short audio cable that allows me to clip the ES on the side, but... Thinking about rainy issues.

10. serwei
    I do still have a white pair of ufo u2 :D, which still gives great separation of treble and bass (only on BT) but I have lost the taste for the bassy signature, vs the Vinyl Plus.

First

Back
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22