Bluedio impressions thread
Apr 16, 2019 at 9:26 AM Post #316 of 352
It seems that Bluedio is digging their own grave at the moment:

Apr 16, 2019 at 12:33 PM Post #318 of 352
Wow that was brutal. I cant believe any company thinks that's going to work out for them.

I’m so done with Bluedio, and have been for a while. I’ll never give the company another penny of my money. That’s the only way to get through to these companies; vote with your wallet.

The usb-c fiasco was what did it for me. It is clear to me that they don’t care at all about their customers. What El Hefe said was not at all surprising, and only solidified my feelings.

Any company that doesn’t even include a $1 audio cable with a headphone, and then charges the handful of customers who want one separately is a disgrace in this industry. And even then many of the customers got scammed even after paying for the cable. Of course they sell now the cable through official channels now, but it’s a total ripoff price ($15 last time I checked; for a $24 headphone).

Next they’ll be selling their IEMs without any eartips and their headphones without ear pads. But don’t fret, they’ll sell those to you separately for $50.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2019 at 2:47 PM Post #319 of 352
They are also going a bit kinky with their Amazon pages, here is V2 for example:

https://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-V2-B...07JGRD2QR/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Product rating is four stars out of five with 132 reviews but when you look at the comment section most of the positive reviews are not actually for V2 but for Air 2, you can see it from the pictures (and date of course, V2 was released in late 2018). All actual reviews for V2 seem to be 1-2 star at the best. Pretty insolent and misleading.

Last edited:
May 14, 2019 at 11:00 PM Post #321 of 352
Looks like Bluedio is learning from their mistakes. Volume controls on the cup, and an included audio cable. What a novel concept.

Hopefully they can win some people back.

398558AE-1713-44DB-8CE1-454C11184881.png

May 16, 2019 at 2:59 AM Post #322 of 352
Looks like Bluedio is learning from their mistakes. Volume controls on the cup, and an included audio cable. What a novel concept.

Hopefully they can win some people back.

Who'd have thought that saying you have volume control on a pair of wireless, full-sized, over-ear headphones would EVER be a selling point.

All the "features" they're including in their headphones seem to integrate way too much. Voice control or open mic all the time fed through the app?!

May 16, 2019 at 3:24 AM Post #323 of 352
Who'd have thought that saying you have volume control on a pair of wireless, full-sized, over-ear headphones would EVER be a selling point.

All the "features" they're including in their headphones seem to integrate way too much. Voice control or open mic all the time fed through the app?!

Unfortunately, the even newer T6C (T7 X UFO) has only power and MF buttons...

May 16, 2019 at 6:50 AM Post #324 of 352

Yeah, I totally agree.

It’s clear that they care much less about making headphones (primary concern) with some additional tech features (secondary concern), and instead care more about making tech features (primary concern) that also happen to be headphones (secondary concern).

Like you said, some of their ‘features’ are downright creepy. I mean face recognition too? I guarantee they will be adding fingerprint scanning to their headphones at some point in the future. Of course they’ll claim it’s to adjust a user’s EQ profile or volume preferences.

I’m done with Bluedio as a brand, but a I posted the info because I thought it was funny (and sad) that they are touting things like including an audio cable or volume control buttons like it’s some sort of revolutionary idea. So much so that they put them foremost on their ad.

Last edited:
May 16, 2019 at 9:25 AM Post #326 of 352
Holy Crap! They are including a CABLE with thier headphones now? That's freaking groundbreaking stuff there. How do they do it? Next your going to tell me they include the earpads as well.

Well, no ear pads in this model. They just assumed no one wanted or needed them. I mean, who still uses ear pads? I assume you’re going to tell me it’s the same ‘mythical people’ that use cables?

But don’t worry, they WILL offer ear pads for sale on the side. But you have to pay a shady random email address via PayPal. Oh, and shipping will take a few months (with some of them never even arriving).

Then after a year they’ll officially offer the ear pads as a separate product on Aliexpress. But the cost will be grossly inflated, being almost as much as you paid for the headphone itself.

Then finally, they will include the ear pads. But not until 2 headphone model generations later. And they’ll make sure to prominently advertise the inclusion of ear pads in their marketing literature, because it’s cutting edge stuff you see. They’re forward-thinking like that.

Last edited:
May 16, 2019 at 12:32 PM Post #327 of 352
Well, no ear pads in this model. They just assumed no one wanted or needed them. I mean, who still uses ear pads? I assume you’re going to tell me it’s the same ‘mythical people’ that use cables?

But don’t worry, they WILL offer ear pads for sale on the side. But you have to pay a shady random email address via PayPal. Oh, and shipping will take a few months (with some of them never even arriving).

Then after a year they’ll officially offer the ear pads as a separate product on Aliexpress. But the cost will be grossly inflated, being almost as much as you paid for the headphone itself.

Then finally, they will include the ear pads. But not until 2 headphone model generations later. And they’ll make sure to prominently advertise the inclusion of ear pads in their marketing literature, because it’s cutting edge stuff you see. They’re forward-thinking like that.
Stop it man, your killing me. I'm in my truck laughing and people are looking at me funny.

May 16, 2019 at 7:02 PM Post #328 of 352
I stopped believing in them when my first victory started to have a creaky sound and I sent their customer service an email, they literally told me to add some OIL to make the creaking go away lmao. Send it back to amazon and asked for a new pair. Never bought from them again.... but i was 3 pairs in already hahaha.

May 16, 2019 at 8:52 PM Post #329 of 352
I stopped believing in them when my first victory started to have a creaky sound and I sent their customer service an email, they literally told me to add some OIL to make the creaking go away lmao. Send it back to amazon and asked for a new pair. Never bought from them again.... but i was 3 pairs in already hahaha.

Haha, that’s classic Bluedio!

Headphone creaking? No problem.

Step 1.
BF6E08B5-88E9-4A85-8B34-13CCA308888B.jpeg

Step 2.
7EBAC5C4-8978-4E4F-A8E6-4DC06602B805.jpeg

May 17, 2019 at 10:20 AM Post #330 of 352
I just created an account here after reading most of the posts from this thread. I unfortunately didn't know all the issues Bludio had before ordering my Bludio TM (Monitor) and had just read very good reviews.

I have a few questions to ask to people who owns them:
  • First question: When I scan the device I detect two bluetooth transmitter : "T Monitor" and "T Monitor09AF". I can connect my devices to "T Monitor" but not to "T Monitor09AF". It annoys me that it's always visible. What's the purpose of that channel?
  • Second question: I noticed a clear (to me) hissing sound on the left ear when I'm using it in Bluetooth mode, but not when I use the (bought separately) audio cable. My supposition is that it's an isolation issue, but I've seen that issue mentioned only once in a comment and nobody else seems to complain about it. Does it mean that this issue is caused by a defective unit and other people don't have this issue? I also noticed that whenever I switch track (so when there is a silence) I hear a very noisy "crack", but I think it's unrelated because I hear it on both ear.
At this point, I'm not sure what to do. I will contact the after sales service of my retailer to ask if they can exchange it, but in case they dismiss my issue is it possible to mod the isolation myself for preventing the Bluetooth signal from impacting the sound? The first point also worries me a lot, I don't like going around with a device broadcasting its name around me. I thought that it might be for additional compatibility, or features from the app, but the app seems to be a total useless junk without any real interactions with the headphone (or did I miss something?). Any info on this would be appreciated.

Otherwise, I find the sound rather okayish. For the price if it didn't have that hissing in the left ear I would be satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back