Bluedio impressions thread
Nov 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM Post #301 of 352
Received TMS and they sound good for the money. Slightly muddy, but I'm not going to complain considering that I paid $13 lol. The biggest surprise is active noise cancelling which is more effective than I thought it will be.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2018 at 6:14 AM Post #302 of 352
Well.. i purchased the v2 a month ago. I received 2 days ago. Well, the guys who review those cans forget something very important. They focus too much on features. This is my opinion but these cans are amazing. Sound quality is perfect for action movies and "fun" urban music. Bass oriented but mids and trebble are just there sounding good the magic of multi drivers. I just paid 60 bucks such a steal deal. About the features i just turn off all with the app.

Sorry for my broken english...
Thanks. Do you have other cans to compare with? I’m especially interested in comparison with Bluedio budget headphones (T-series) which have only one driver. It seems that FR is quite similar but is it increase in sound quality?

Also does V2 sounds the same via wire and bluetooth?

Dec 5, 2018 at 5:17 AM Post #303 of 352
I dont own any other bluedio headphones. Sorry i can compare them. The v2 doesnt come with any cable except usb a to usb c for charging. I will try to get an adapter 3.5mm to usb c. (Bad bluedio bad). I watch a lot of streming services. Netflix, Crunchy and this set is my go cans. Love the inmersion!

Dec 5, 2018 at 6:48 AM Post #304 of 352
I dont own any other bluedio headphones. Sorry i can compare them. The v2 doesnt come with any cable except usb a to usb c for charging. I will try to get an adapter 3.5mm to usb c. (Bad bluedio bad). I watch a lot of streming services. Netflix, Crunchy and this set is my go cans. Love the inmersion!

The adapters don’t work. Many of us have tried numerous cables.

You need to contact Bluedio for an audio cable.

Dec 10, 2018 at 8:49 AM Post #305 of 352
For those interested, The bluedio type c to 3.5mm cable is finally officially available on their aliexpress store. Looks to be a new cable with mic and it seems it comes with an extra splitter cable in the box for 6.9$.

-428313546-28859308.jpg -156749630-73812676.jpg 158504786-431477452.jpg -2076330725-1679029690.jpg

Dec 10, 2018 at 10:33 AM Post #306 of 352
Sweet, thanks for reporting on that, @Leo-rume .... I was fortunate to at least get one from Bluedio several weeks ago, but it wasn't this exact one that they have listed officially -- it looked similar but without a mic and it had no box at all and definitely no additional splitter cable.

Dec 10, 2018 at 2:17 PM Post #307 of 352
For those interested, The bluedio type c to 3.5mm cable is finally officially available on their aliexpress store. Looks to be a new cable with mic and it seems it comes with an extra splitter cable in the box for 6.9$.

Now they have no excuse not to include them with all future type C headphones.

Dec 26, 2018 at 7:23 PM Post #308 of 352
Bluedio TM silly question, how much detail is there compared to something like a Koss porta pro?

I have a pair of Bluedio T2S and after modding they sound much better overall tone wise but there is a lack of detail in the audio and I cant see the point in buying something similar.

I was looking at the TMS and they have removed the volume control from the headset, I can't understand the mind set that would do that?

Mar 7, 2019 at 2:27 PM Post #309 of 352
I have Jabra move and they are just bad! I tried T3+ not bad but so heavy and too bassy.. Today I ordered T6, I hope that are finally the right ones (65 euros.. They all cost more in Italy)

Mar 7, 2019 at 4:31 PM Post #310 of 352
I have Jabra move and they are just bad! I tried T3+ not bad but so heavy and too bassy.. Today I ordered T6, I hope that are finally the right ones (65 euros.. They all cost more in Italy)

You can easily mod the t3 to cut down on the ridiculous bass, making them sound way better

Mar 7, 2019 at 8:37 PM Post #311 of 352
You can easily mod the t3 to cut down on the ridiculous bass, making them sound way better
I would but I just sent them back after few days <.<

Mar 9, 2019 at 2:02 PM Post #313 of 352
So the USB C cable + shipping costs me $21 Canadian. I bought my Bluedio TM on sale for $23. Now that seems silly.

Yes, I agree. It is total BS, when Bluedio should have included it with their headphones to begin with.

I really lost a lot of respect for them after the way they’ve handled the whole USB-C cable thing. Those cables cost about $0.25-$0.50 to manufacture in bulk.

The $5 shipped that they were charging owners at the very beginning is much more in line with what is a fair price to charge. $21 is just flat out money-hungry, cash-grabbing rape.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2019 at 2:22 PM Post #314 of 352
It looks like most of Bluedio's new products do not have controls on them, except for power on/off. The v2 actually touts the "hey, look, no buttons!" setup. Also voice control schemes. What? Seems Bluedio is starting to go downhill and has some really poor ideas that are touted as fabulous, when in fact, they are completely idiotic. As Slater indicates, it all seems to be a money grab, so the cuts were likely cost related and spun as an innovation.

Mar 9, 2019 at 2:39 PM Post #315 of 352
It looks like most of Bluedio's new products do not have controls on them, except for power on/off. The v2 actually touts the "hey, look, no buttons!" setup. Also voice control schemes. What? Seems Bluedio is starting to go downhill and has some really poor ideas that are touted as fabulous, when in fact, they are completely idiotic. As Slater indicates, it all seems to be a money grab, so the cuts were likely cost related and spun as an innovation.

Yeah, voice controls. Sorry, I’m not an idiot. I don’t need to ask my headphone to change my volume. It’s not hard to push a button.

I know companies are scrambling to find ways to shoehorn “AI” into everything because it’s the fancy new high tech buzzword, but this is just ridiculous.

And removing all the buttons is not about cost or space savings either, because the $0.10 they would save by not having a few buttons and switches is paled in comparison by the additional microphones, circuitry, microprocessors, and app coding they have to do to implement this AI malarky.

It’s just unnecessary. The Ora Graphene has a lot of tech (touch controls, gestures, etc). I almost didn’t get it just because of that reason. The only reason I did was because it still works in wired mode.

The problem with the Bluedios, is (depending on the model) the sound is actually worse when used in hard wired mode! So you’re forced into using their tech. And when I become a slave to the technology instead of the other way around, that’s when I say enough and walk away. The iPhone SE is the last iPhone I own (as it’s the last with native 3.5mm). And if Bluedio keeps going down this path I’ll be done with them too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back