Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320)
Jul 9, 2014 at 3:29 AM Post #661 of 1,134
The one downside is that the sound becomes a little more intimate. But the comfort is worth it. Also, without it my right side easily falls off. But with these I have to tug really hard for them to come off. For me, these are a must have accessory if I were to use earbuds.

Is the sound change a big difference? And how long does a pair last?

Jul 9, 2014 at 4:06 AM Post #662 of 1,134
Is the sound change a big difference? And how long does a pair last?

Its not a big change.
Try this: angle your earbuds towards your ear canal until the sound is louder and the bass is stronger. It's like that but more comfortable and secure.
The silicone material is pretty durable. I've had mine for a couple months now and I wear it 4 nights a week for work for almost 3 hours at a time (12 hour shift) while setting up 15 liter reactors and sampling.

Jul 9, 2014 at 4:15 AM Post #663 of 1,134
Its not a big change.
Try this: angle your earbuds towards your ear canal until the sound is louder and the bass is stronger. It's like that but more comfortable and secure.
The silicone material is pretty durable. I've had mine for a couple months now and I wear it 4 nights a week for work for almost 3 hours at a time (12 hour shift) while setting up 15 liter reactors and sampling.

Oh right, thanks so much for the information estee. Going to try these out definitely but still torn apart on which earbuds to buy haha

EDIT: Anyone know where I can buy earbud foamies to cover the earbuds? Not comply foams or shure olives but the earbud foams, thanks.

Jul 9, 2014 at 5:46 AM Post #664 of 1,134
Jul 9, 2014 at 6:15 AM Post #666 of 1,134
try the Yuin foams. very high quality and durable.

Jul 9, 2014 at 6:54 AM Post #667 of 1,134
  Oh wow thank you. 25 PAIRS? Wow that would last me my whole life time I think. Does the thickness of the earbud foam pads matter? And what size do I choose? 18mm diameter? Will they be too loose?

These are fine, they won't be too loose.
Thickness does matter,foams that are too thick will make the earbud sound more veiled.

Jul 9, 2014 at 7:20 AM Post #668 of 1,134
  try the Yuin foams. very high quality and durable.

Where do I buy these? Are they different to every other foam pad?

These are fine, they won't be too loose.
Thickness does matter,foams that are too thick will make the earbud sound more veiled.

Are the thickness of the ones you sent me on eBay a good thickness?

Jul 18, 2014 at 9:19 PM Post #672 of 1,134
Jul 19, 2014 at 4:03 AM Post #674 of 1,134
yeah it's pretty overpriced. I bought it without looking here first. anyways, I received 15 normal and another 15 donut foams for the price. not sure why but yeah BenF has been very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back