Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320)
Apr 25, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #586 of 1,134
My BE5 didn't sell that fast. Took till the fifth day :)

Apr 26, 2014 at 2:20 PM Post #588 of 1,134
  Is there any reviews or impressions of BE5 out there? Someone must have already received their BE5 from the first batch right?

Gotta figure there would be a few and they would be recent since they came out not long ago. Maybe on the last two or three pages maybe.
rolleyes.gif

Apr 26, 2014 at 7:53 PM Post #589 of 1,134
Quote:
  Is there any reviews or impressions of BE5 out there? Someone must have already received their BE5 from the first batch right?

I've been using it for a week. I'm not really into headphones anymore so I'm not going to write much about it. I previously had the TM7, then they sent me a newer version of the M2C when I broke my old M2C. I think the BE5 is comparable to the TM7 and probably better in the bass area, which is clearer and have better punch, but since this is earbuds the difference probably isn't that noticeable. It have a big sound stage just like the TM7. It's a lot of better than the M2C. I'd say it's worth the money.

I think the only thing I don't like is the low impedance which make it too drivable, maybe that will limit it's range.

Apr 29, 2014 at 7:26 PM Post #591 of 1,134
Apr 29, 2014 at 7:49 PM Post #592 of 1,134
May 3, 2014 at 12:50 AM Post #596 of 1,134
Checking in ....  I'm still enjoying my MC2s and ANV3, but it's hard to justify spending $90 for something very similar to what I have already, plus after reading a post on here, I find it hard to get excited with BLOX headphones.

So I bought a pair of TG-38S...

Btw those PK2s with the Sony earbud case, for $4-$5 I thought were well worth the money, plus they fit very well.

May 5, 2014 at 1:47 AM Post #598 of 1,134
Interesting....  Says is all tbh, both the TM7 and ANV3 came in a hard plastic case, now the BE5 comes in the same box the M2C came in.

But I guess the real disappointment is that the TG-38S sounds a lot better at 75% less in price (including a case).

May 11, 2014 at 3:40 PM Post #599 of 1,134
Got my TG-38S yesterday from Dasetn. Not going to overly judge them until I've gotten these broken in, but my first impressions are pretty close to BloodyPenguins. I remember not being bowled over with my Blox M2C's when I first got them, but after about 125 hours of burn in, I'm pretty happy with the sound....so the TG-38's hopefully have some changes to go through before I can put them on a level that surpasses the Blox's.

I'm just basing everything on first impressions. What I can say is that I can already tell they have stronger bass potential over the M2C's and the box that the Tingo's came in with its lining made a better impression over the cheap box that the blox's came in. Like BloodyPenguin said, there's something not quite right with vocals and the mids are recessed......there's a slight echo with voices. Don't know what he's using for sound equipment, but I've always ran all my earbuds as a base line using a sansa clip+ running rockbox.

Have used everything from Yuin Pk1's and Pk3's to Sennheiser MX580's and wasn't wow'd right out of the start with any of of them....maybe was with the Pk1's when amped, so I'll have to put some hours on these before saying anything further, but so far the Blox's sound much better and more balanced to my ears.

I've

Users who are viewing this thread

Back