Blowing My Nose Improve SQ
Jan 14, 2009 at 3:23 AM Post #2 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nuff said, probably the very best audio tweak I discovered in 2008. Immediately after blowing them off the clarity, timbre and airiness attained unprecedented level of hi-fidelity.....now all I need is to catch myself flu again.....

I know many are laughing, but it 'snot funny....

Jan 14, 2009 at 3:26 AM Post #3 of 25
If you were sick before, then that is common to degrade SQ. And blowing your nose didn't really improve SQ, but just returned it back to normal (before being sick).

Jan 14, 2009 at 3:28 AM Post #4 of 25
Not only does blowing one's nose accentuate SQ, but it gets even better after a great big beltch, burp and fart. Seriously, clearing one's sinuses is brilliant before a listening session.

Hi ho!

Jan 14, 2009 at 3:33 AM Post #5 of 25
A common Yoga practice is to wash the cavity behind your nose with a large two hand fulls of water before standing on your head and deep breathing. A great audio tweek is to do that before music, it works well after a cold too. A yawn to help equalize inside ear pressure works for me the older I get.

Jan 14, 2009 at 4:20 AM Post #6 of 25
But youre not supposed to listen to IEMs with them stuck up your nose!
eek.gif

Theyre supposed to go in your ears!
biggrin.gif

Jan 14, 2009 at 6:22 AM Post #9 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drag0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But youre not supposed to listen to IEMs with them stuck up your nose!
eek.gif

Theyre supposed to go in your ears!
biggrin.gif

uh...so you're saying for the last two years I have been plugging my IEM wrongly eh....lesson learned today

Jan 14, 2009 at 10:30 AM Post #10 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nuff said, probably the very best audio tweak I discovered in 2008. Immediately after blowing them off the clarity, timbre and airiness attained unprecedented level of hi-fidelity.....now all I need is to catch myself flu again.....

It is 2009 already.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 14, 2009 at 11:19 AM Post #11 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redcarmoose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A common Yoga practice...

After reading the post above you about farting , burping etc.., then reading you're post below starting with the common yoga practise, I coughed up some water I was drinking. Yes, I know i'm immature.
beerchug.gif

Jan 14, 2009 at 11:27 AM Post #12 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntory_Times /img/forum/go_quote.gif
After reading the post above you about farting , burping etc.., then reading you're post below starting with the common yoga practise, I coughed up some water I was drinking. Yes, I know i'm immature.
beerchug.gif

Oh that's nothing. I pissed myself...

Jan 14, 2009 at 11:35 AM Post #13 of 25
blocking/holding your nose and blowing on it puts air pressure on your ear canal and the ear drums then tend to move outwards..the music sounds better at that point.

so guys the best tweak of year 2009:

pinned2.jpg

Jan 14, 2009 at 11:44 AM Post #14 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
blocking/holding your nose and blowing on it puts air pressure on your ear canal and the ear drums then tend to move outwards..the music sounds better at that point.

so guys the best tweak of year 2009:

pinned2.jpg

I'll start producing some in nice exotic wood with gold plated tension spring and a custom molded tip to fit different noses. You can wear it for hours without even noticing, and clear your ears as often as you like. No need for HD800. This removes all the veil you might have in your HD6xx series.

The cost will be set to U$399. A bargain! Taking pre-orders now.

Jan 14, 2009 at 12:07 PM Post #15 of 25
Blowing the nose to even out the pressure sure helps some times.
...so does cleaning the ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back