Blon in ear monitors impressions thread
Mar 9, 2020 at 7:13 AM Post #2,686 of 6,129
@warbles

I either forgot or missed the part where you had already lost a dispute. It is usually best to not dispute but to work with the seller. They want to avoid disputes with ali itself. In another thread a person received a defective product and immedialtely opened a dispute without even telling the seller that there was a problem. I have had dealings with that particular seller and I know he would have taken czre of it.
I've had an instance with the OKCSC store where the opposite was true, and the dispute period expired, and they would keep ducking my messages as soon as they realised who I was.

Better to use the system that they're legally bound to.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2020 at 10:57 PM Post #2,687 of 6,129
To reply to the earlier posts about them not doing well for metal. I'll also have to disagree. I use my BL03 with an ES100 with a small amount of 125 and 250hz cut with EQ and for metal they do great. I listen to mostly progressive metal like Opeth, Haken, Meshuggah, Between the Buried and me, Car Bomb, etc.

I'm still enjoying these quite a bit after a month and still can't believe how good they sound with just very minor EQ for only $35. These were a great buy, and of course so is the ES100.

Mar 10, 2020 at 2:01 AM Post #2,688 of 6,129
To reply to the earlier posts about them not doing well for metal. I'll also have to disagree. I use my BL03 with an ES100 with a small amount of 125 and 250hz cut with EQ and for metal they do great. I listen to mostly progressive metal like Opeth, Haken, Meshuggah, Between the Buried and me, Car Bomb, etc.

I'm still enjoying these quite a bit after a month and still can't believe how good they sound with just very minor EQ for only $35. These were a great buy, and of course so is the ES100.

Works well with death and trash metal also in my opinion. Please share a screenshot of your EQ settings if possible, I have them on my work setup but planning to install equalizer apo on my work laptop if possible.

Mar 10, 2020 at 10:27 PM Post #2,689 of 6,129
I’m sure someone has already posted this question but I’m looking for a good cable recommendation for these. I bought a cheap Tripowin from Amazon and I hate it. I’m looking for something a lot better with 4.4mm.

Mar 10, 2020 at 10:45 PM Post #2,690 of 6,129
I’m sure someone has already posted this question but I’m looking for a good cable recommendation for these. I bought a cheap Tripowin from Amazon and I hate it. I’m looking for something a lot better with 4.4mm.

I use a short Fiio cable with mine. It seems very high quality.

Mar 11, 2020 at 12:54 AM Post #2,692 of 6,129
Which Tripowin? And what do you hate about it?

I was thinking of putting a Tripowin C8 (2.5mm) on mine.

Got the Tripowin C8 2.5mm. I just don’t like the thickness of it. I’m used to a smaller braid with the Campfire Audio cables. I’m selling it with a FiiO 2.5mm to 3.5mm if you’re interested.

Mar 11, 2020 at 9:50 AM Post #2,695 of 6,129
Are Finale Type E eartips as flexible as Spinfits? I just received my Spinfit CP-100 and wow I have never used more comfortable and soft eartips before. They are even more flexible than I thought they would be. Much better than stock-Spinfit-like. More comfortable than any other tips I tried (including foam and MH-755). But yes, they do change the sound a bit, but it's nothing too big, the comfort is more than worth it. Finally I have tips that seal good and I don't have to fix the fitting every 5 minutes.

But people say that Finale tips don't color the sound that much and also have a somewhat Spinfit-like technology. So I'm interested in they're comfort.

P.s. I know a lot of people love various other tips, but after using Spinfit technology I don't ever want to return to normal tips. My ears are a bit different in shape, size, and even angle, so maybe others don't need the flexible technology, but I certainly do. Am open to any other recommendations, that are comfortable!

Mar 11, 2020 at 10:06 AM Post #2,696 of 6,129
I know a lot of people love various other tips, but after using Spinfit technology I don't ever want to return to normal tips. My ears are a bit different in shape, size, and even angle, so maybe others don't need the flexible technology, but I certainly do. Am open to any other recommendations, that are comfortable!
AZLA eartips, light and regular, short and regular (it's good to be regular, bad joke). They come a bit large imo so buy a S if you usually used to a MS or buy a ML if you are used to a large.

Mar 11, 2020 at 10:12 AM Post #2,697 of 6,129
Are Finale Type E eartips as flexible as Spinfits? I just received my Spinfit CP-100 and wow I have never used more comfortable and soft eartips before. They are even more flexible than I thought they would be. Much better than stock-Spinfit-like. More comfortable than any other tips I tried (including foam and MH-755). But yes, they do change the sound a bit, but it's nothing too big, the comfort is more than worth it. Finally I have tips that seal good and I don't have to fix the fitting every 5 minutes.

But people say that Finale tips don't color the sound that much and also have a somewhat Spinfit-like technology. So I'm interested in they're comfort.

P.s. I know a lot of people love various other tips, but after using Spinfit technology I don't ever want to return to normal tips. My ears are a bit different in shape, size, and even angle, so maybe others don't need the flexible technology, but I certainly do. Am open to any other recommendations, that are comfortable!
The Final Type E are not as flexible as the spinfits because the silicone is softer and the lenght of the place that spins seems to be shorter on the Type E. Type E adds more bass than the Spinfits but spinfits adds more treble.

Mar 11, 2020 at 10:19 AM Post #2,698 of 6,129
AZLA eartips, light and regular, short and regular (it's good to be regular, bad joke). They come a bit large imo so buy a S if you usually used to a MS or buy a ML if you are used to a large.
Now that I have both in hand, they're as advertised. The short light and light sedas are more flexible, superb if you have tough ears (like me, unfortunately)

Mar 12, 2020 at 7:29 AM Post #2,699 of 6,129
Got em! Just the spinfits are slightly too small and i have to order again L ones this time.. doh!
Very impressed so far. The NiceHCK 2pin cable is spot on aswell, perfect fit and no issues with over ear or cable down. :)

20200312_122627.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2020 at 9:36 AM Post #2,700 of 6,129
Got em! Just the spinfits are slightly too small and i have to order again L ones this time.. doh!
Very impressed so far. The NiceHCK 2pin cable is spot on aswell, perfect fit and no issues with over ear or cable down. :)

20200312_122627.jpg
Lol. I have the same Spinfits, but my Blon is brown, and cable is silver)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back