Blon in ear monitors impressions thread
Apr 15, 2021 at 1:58 PM Post #5,491 of 6,129
I got this one and now it’s even cheaper for just $8 😮, I really like it cos it’s soft and won’t tangle.
This one is on order also and looks good and have the blon connectors that makes it more nice.

€ 11,51 82% Off | **** 16 Core Silver Plated Cable 2.5/3.5/4.4mm Balanced Cable with MMCX/2PIN/QDC for KZ ASX ZAX ZSX BLON BL-01 BL-03 CCA CA16
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrgAFo7

Apr 15, 2021 at 2:04 PM Post #5,492 of 6,129
I got this one and now it’s even cheaper for just $8 😮, I really like it cos it’s soft and won’t tangle.
Look great but i've read that 16 core could be too thick, and the connector at the end of the cable look bigger

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2021 at 2:26 PM Post #5,493 of 6,129
I have the T2 cable and it has quite the chemical odor out of the box. I had air them out for a few weeks before the odor cleared up.

Apr 15, 2021 at 2:41 PM Post #5,495 of 6,129
Look great but i've read that 16 core could be too thick, and the connector at the end of the cable look bigger
I find it very good for the blon, but if you want a mic well that’s a small compromise for the convenience you get when out & about.
I would just order the blon03 with a mic cable and just get a nicer cable for home.

Apr 15, 2021 at 3:29 PM Post #5,496 of 6,129
I just noticed that linsoul have priced the blon mini at £2 on Amazon UK. I haven't got the heart to order them at that price. Oops. Quite funny though. I guess they would just refuse the order, as it was a mistake.

Apr 15, 2021 at 3:53 PM Post #5,497 of 6,129
I find it very good for the blon, but if you want a mic well that’s a small compromise for the convenience you get when out & about.
I would just order the blon03 with a mic cable and just get a nicer cable for home.
Maybe time to ask here : does Blon 03 really need new cable ? what's problem with stock one, quality of sound ? not easy to place over the ear ?

For home i have my Grado, this one is only for subway

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2021 at 4:07 PM Post #5,498 of 6,129
Maybe time to ask here : does Blon 03 really need new cable ? what's problem with stock one, quality of sound ? not easy to place over the ear ?

For home i have my Grado, this one is only for subway
It's really thin, and tangly, and the ear guides are too tight leading the earphones to pull out of your ears.

Apr 15, 2021 at 4:22 PM Post #5,499 of 6,129
It's really thin, and tangly, and the ear guides are too tight leading the earphones to pull out of your ears.
So not a problem first about sound, i already have a IEM, PureSound ClarityOne, but these days because of the tips who not seem to seal good as before i get too much treeble (i only get good sound with this one when i have Perfect seal) so maybe just test the Blon 03 with generic cable, and if i like the sound i can buy a better cable after ?..

Apr 15, 2021 at 4:22 PM Post #5,500 of 6,129
I picked up a NiceHCK C16-3 16 Cores High Purity Copper Cable on AliExpress. link https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000129870705.html

It is absolutely awesome quality and I managed to get a few on sale. It is a touch heavy, but you can still walk around with it. I'd say it's more of deluxe home cable so would recommend something a bit lighter.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2021 at 5:21 PM Post #5,502 of 6,129
So not a problem first about sound, i already have a IEM, PureSound ClarityOne, but these days because of the tips who not seem to seal good as before i get too much treeble (i only get good sound with this one when i have Perfect seal) so maybe just test the Blon 03 with generic cable, and if i like the sound i can buy a better cable after ?..
Sound ? No it performs as any other cable.

Apr 15, 2021 at 5:46 PM Post #5,503 of 6,129
I just noticed that linsoul have priced the blon mini at £2 on Amazon UK. I haven't got the heart to order them at that price. Oops. Quite funny though. I guess they would just refuse the order, as it was a mistake.
It's probably a mistake, but I ordered one in case it's a Linsoul offer. If it's a mistake no problem. I have had unusually amazing offers from Linsoul before.

Apr 15, 2021 at 9:16 PM Post #5,504 of 6,129
Anyways, speaking about Linsoul and the BLON MINI, they are running a free giveaway for the BLON MINI here on headfi, if anyone is interested: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/linsoul-audio-x-blon-mini-giveaway.957271/

Linsoul-BLON-Mini-IEM-Giveaway.jpg

No harm putting your name in the hat isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back