Blon in ear monitors impressions thread
Jan 4, 2020 at 3:52 AM Post #2,116 of 6,129
I'll be waiting for your comment about your experience then!! :)

That will be good if you can try, thank you and I don't like that much bass, only bass guitar interested and AE is my only option in my country due the currency and price even with Amazon it cost almost double of the earphone for just a tip :frowning2:
I have kz tips from my kz as10 and will try after blon arrives
if you want guitar sound plus instrument sound I recommend trying ortofon tips it is pricey but it really worth for it sound it even more comfortable than spinfit

Attachments

• IMG_Edition_5.5_20191203_172734.jpg
    IMG_Edition_5.5_20191203_172734.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
Jan 4, 2020 at 1:41 PM Post #2,117 of 6,129
I'll be waiting for your comment about your experience then!! :)

That will be good if you can try, thank you and I don't like that much bass, only bass guitar interested and AE is my only option in my country due the currency and price even with Amazon it cost almost double of the earphone for just a tip :frowning2:
I have kz tips from my kz as10 and will try after blon arrives

CP145: too loose
KZ Starline: a little bit loose but should be okay

Jan 4, 2020 at 2:25 PM Post #2,118 of 6,129
CP145: too loose
KZ Starline: a little bit loose but should be okay

Thank you for your patience and time I'll try with starline and foam tips and will mod with o ring, if I don't like it I'll order then for cp100

Jan 4, 2020 at 4:03 PM Post #2,119 of 6,129
I was always having little trouble to seal the bl-03, always wiggle them untill they sealed, tried foam and silicone both with and without ring.

On advise bought a set of spin fit 100
They are really awsome. They seal easy like a champ. They have a little longer Stam and they sit just over the groove on the bl-03 where my kz tips go past the groove while fitting them in my ear
IMG_20200104_215644.jpg

IMG_20200104_220159.jpg

they emphasize the bass tho, i like it but may not be for every one. And with emphasize I mean I'm in a club like bass. listening to "Deep jungle walk" By Astrix

IMG_20200104_215453.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2020 at 6:10 PM Post #2,120 of 6,129
For some reason I find wearing these iems like this, with the cable following the green line, rather than the red one (like how you're supposed to) more comfortable. With enough space at point "A" for my index finger to fit. Is that weird?)
IMG_20200105_020308.png

Jan 5, 2020 at 6:37 AM Post #2,121 of 6,129
I was always having little trouble to seal the bl-03, always wiggle them untill they sealed, tried foam and silicone both with and without ring.

On advise bought a set of spin fit 100
They are really awsome. They seal easy like a champ. They have a little longer Stam and they sit just over the groove on the bl-03 where my kz tips go past the groove while fitting them in my ear

they emphasize the bass tho, i like it but may not be for every one. And with emphasize I mean I'm in a club like bass. listening to "Deep jungle walk" By Astrix

What about sound quality with starline or foam tips compare to spinfit?

Jan 5, 2020 at 6:54 AM Post #2,123 of 6,129
What about sound quality with starline or foam tips compare to spinfit?

Starline ill ill take as refferance for this comparison.

Kz/trn foam sounds a little Les bass heavy and more detailed in the low region and highs become a tat less bright there for the bl-03 sounds a little and mean a little more controlled over all.

Spinfit adds some bass to the starline performance with about the same detail as the starline tips on the low end front, but bass starts to be the prominent factor in the music on the bl-03 and shadows some of the mids a little.

Ibassio dc01 + Cema rx cable + bl-03 + spinfit = club like bass rulled sound! Love this combo for dance, trance, etc kind of music.

But Genck is right best is to try this your self because we all hear things a little different

Kz foam cost you 2 euro/dollar send:
€ 0,55 81%OFF | 3 paar (6 stuks) KZ Memory Foam Geluidsisolerende Comfortble Originele Oor Tips Oorkussens Oordopjes voor In-Ear Oortelefoon voor ZSX ZS10 Pro
https://a.aliexpress.com/mYUb8hWo

KZ starline will be 1 euro/dollar send:
€ 0,59 35%OFF | 6 stks/3 pairs Ear Earcaps Voor KZ Oortelefoon Siliconen Covers Cap Vervanging Oordopjes Tips oordopjes Oordopje Oor pads kussen
https://a.aliexpress.com/nlywE6Cg

NiceHCK spinfit will be 6 euro a pair send:
€ 5,34 37%OFF | 1 paar (2 stuks) NICEHCK SpinFit CP100 CP100M CP800 CP220-M2 In-Ear Oordopjes Gepatenteerde Siliconen Oordopje Innovatieve Technologie Oordopje
https://a.aliexpress.com/mj2v8p8y

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2020 at 8:03 AM Post #2,124 of 6,129
Use your own ears, everyone has different ear anatomy.

That is genuine answer, how couldn't I think of it? Thanks... I'll suggest you to read post before reply

Jan 5, 2020 at 8:08 AM Post #2,126 of 6,129
Starline ill ill take as refferance for this comparison.

Kz/trn foam sounds a little Les bass heavy and more detailed in the low region and highs become a tat less bright there for the bl-03 sounds a little and mean a little more controlled over all.

Spinfit adds some bass to the starline performance with about the same detail as the starline tips on the low end front, but bass starts to be the prominent factor in the music on the bl-03 and shadows some of the mids a little.

Ibassio dc01 + Cema rx cable + bl-03 + spinfit = club like bass rulled sound! Love this combo for dance, trance, etc kind of music.

But Genck is right best is to try this your self because we all hear things a little different

Kz foam cost you 2 euro/dollar send:
€ 0,55 81%OFF | 3 paar (6 stuks) KZ Memory Foam Geluidsisolerende Comfortble Originele Oor Tips Oorkussens Oordopjes voor In-Ear Oortelefoon voor ZSX ZS10 Pro
https://a.aliexpress.com/mYUb8hWo

KZ starline will be 1 euro/dollar send:
€ 0,59 35%OFF | 6 stks/3 pairs Ear Earcaps Voor KZ Oortelefoon Siliconen Covers Cap Vervanging Oordopjes Tips oordopjes Oordopje Oor pads kussen
https://a.aliexpress.com/nlywE6Cg

NiceHCK spinfit will be 6 euro a pair send:
€ 5,34 37%OFF | 1 paar (2 stuks) NICEHCK SpinFit CP100 CP100M CP800 CP220-M2 In-Ear Oordopjes Gepatenteerde Siliconen Oordopje Innovatieve Technologie Oordopje
https://a.aliexpress.com/mj2v8p8y

Thank you for your opinion, enlightened me and my blon is on the way also better I'll purchase the spinfit for different experience with bass sound which I'm not into but anyway ill give it a shot :)

Jan 5, 2020 at 8:13 AM Post #2,127 of 6,129
I read it, I know a thing or two about "sound". Eartips are not universal bro, try out many. What works for one IEM likely won't even work for another, with your ears. That's just how it works.

I know thanks for patience im just concerned about spinfit with blon, it's already bassy and warm earphone that's why I'm wondering if its work with it or not bc I'm kinda foam guy

Jan 5, 2020 at 8:25 AM Post #2,129 of 6,129
I see you have a mh750, try those. I like MH 755 tips with the blon

The fact that I've lost all tips 3 years ago :/ back in days I didn't know those are important

Users who are viewing this thread

Back