Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2012 - Deals
Nov 24, 2012 at 1:47 PM Post #166 of 222
Quote:
Are you sure you can do that now, with the recent rarity of Senn discounts out there?

Are Senn discounts really that rare? I'm looking at the refurbished HD 800 from crutchfield, but if any deals on the HD 800 pop I would jump on them. 

I heard that Sennheiser keeps a pretty tight leash on it's HD 800 pricing though.

Nov 24, 2012 at 4:26 PM Post #167 of 222
Are Senn discounts really that rare? I'm looking at the refurbished HD 800 from crutchfield, but if any deals on the HD 800 pop I would jump on them. 

I heard that Sennheiser keeps a pretty tight leash on it's HD 800 pricing though.

Sennheiser has recently reigned in their dealer network in an effort to fight competitive erosion from many online outlets. Because of this, there will be fewer dealers than in the past. They are also fighting unauthorized discounts with a very strict pricing policy. This primarily affects their mid to high-end headphones.

Nov 24, 2012 at 4:33 PM Post #168 of 222
Quote:
Sennheiser has recently reigned in their dealer network in an effort to fight competitive erosion from many online outlets. Because of this, there will be fewer dealers than in the past. They are also fighting unauthorized discounts with a very strict pricing policy. This primarily affects their mid to high-end headphones.

Thanks for the info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back