Black Ebony Darth Beyers > Cruella Devil meets Darth Vader
Jul 1, 2007 at 8:22 AM Post #16 of 125
Great..

It seems I've found the 2nd member of the black ebonies Darth Beyer 'club'.

I've asked Larry for some more pics as well. He only could find a close up of an open version of an unconfirmed pair of headphones. He could not find any other pics of black Darth Beyers.

VA, I would very much appreciate it if you could send/post me some pics. I have to wait an other 8 - 10 weeks. This way I be having something to look at besides the pic on Larry's site.

Jul 2, 2007 at 7:10 PM Post #17 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Killercrush /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ebo.jpg

evil_smiley.gif
... No I don't have them !

Man!!! I'm not sure I even want to see these in person. I'd probably spend my rent to get them!

Jul 3, 2007 at 6:13 PM Post #18 of 125
Still looking for the person owning the other pair of Black Darth Beyers. Do you want to come forward?

Jul 14, 2007 at 9:06 PM Post #19 of 125
an other call from the dark side...

Jul 15, 2007 at 8:56 AM Post #21 of 125
Various Artist thinks his might be 'deeper'. He is working on the pics. As soon as I have them I will post.

Jul 15, 2007 at 11:14 AM Post #22 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wotan1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He guys, thanks for your input. I'm officialy moved to the dark side. I ordered the black ebonies. Larry told me that there are 2 others out there. NickKnutson seems to have a pair as well (Nick, please be so kind to post some pics).

Who has the other one?

Did you order yours open with covers or closed V3?

Jul 15, 2007 at 2:21 PM Post #23 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleEs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you order yours open with covers or closed V3?

I ordered the closed V3's. Another 8 weeks and they will be mine.

Sep 7, 2007 at 4:10 PM Post #24 of 125
hza.jpg

hz.jpg

My Black Darths are on their way. These are Larry's pics. The pads will be changed to the black. New pics will follow. Thinking about adding the black or cognac leather pads. Yoohoo.....

Sep 7, 2007 at 4:44 PM Post #26 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickknutson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Those look pretty sweet! Why didn't you get the black earpads as well?

I did, but they somehow did not make it to his build list. Larry will change them before shipping. New pics will follow.

Sep 8, 2007 at 6:01 AM Post #27 of 125
hzb.jpg

Now with black velvet. It's a small step to black leather. I think the might look cool with cognac to.

Sep 8, 2007 at 9:57 AM Post #28 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wotan1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hzb.jpg

Now with black velvet. It's a small step to black leather. I think the might look cool with cognac to.

^^^Cool, thanks for sharing. This is the first time that I've been able to see any sort of grain in the ebony... In other pictures depending on angle, the ebony looks as if it doesn't have a grain; this proves those other pictures wrong.

Ebony and Cognac will definately be a departure from the norm; go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back