Birthday time, which phones to get
Nov 3, 2010 at 8:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

tommy21

New Head-Fier
Hi, I've decided to get headphones for my bday

My current choice is the sennheiser mm400 (gonna buy on ebay- with sennheiser warranty)

I have had sennheiser hd238 precision, px100 and px 200 (broken
frown.gif
)

Does anyone know how these would compare stirctly in terms of sound quality, thanks.

Nov 6, 2010 at 8:19 AM Post #4 of 6
As far as i know, the MM400 is a bluetooth headset and horribly overpriced if you're gonna use as a headphone.
Senn HD25-1 are one of the very best portables around. They are very lightweight and compact, indestructable (like, seriously), and sound amazing.

I've never heard the MM400, but i bet it would get raped by the HD25-1 sound quality-wise. Generally, anything with Bluetooth equals bad sound if you're comparing it to similar priced wired headphones.

Nov 6, 2010 at 9:28 AM Post #5 of 6

Quote:
Hi, I've decided to get headphones for my bday

My current choice is the sennheiser mm400 (gonna buy on ebay- with sennheiser warranty)

I have had sennheiser hd238 precision, px100 and px 200 (broken
frown.gif
)

Does anyone know how these would compare stirctly in terms of sound quality, thanks.

If you are buying off eBay I can infer based on personal observations that there is a 95% chance you will pick up a fake.

Sennheiser does not cover warranty off eBay purchases, so forget about any eBay seller talking about Sennheiser warranty, or even their own warranty.

Nov 23, 2010 at 8:56 PM Post #6 of 6
Actually I have bought multiple SENNHEISER headphones off ebay and they do come with the warranty, you simply go to their website and register your product. If you want something real then it is not that hard to find. 

I hate when people bad mouth ebay when they have no information about the matter. 
BTW I got sennheiser hd438 (with SENNHEISER WARRANTY) from ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back