Bilavideo Cups Pending List
Jun 29, 2011 at 4:30 PM Post #46 of 678

Quote:
blink.gif
 he must be very disorganized with that stuff.

he's the pict he sent me
1000x500px-LL-59995b89_done2.jpg

and another one with my address in the envelope.

Jorge,  OMG - there's a picture of a pair of headphones (Grado SR-80s, I believe) in the FS section with those same cups.  I remember that one of the cups had that blonde section on the upper portion of one of the cups.  let me see if I can find the link.

Jun 29, 2011 at 4:36 PM Post #48 of 678
those looked like the earcups in sil3nce's for sale post...

Jun 29, 2011 at 4:48 PM Post #50 of 678
Jun 29, 2011 at 4:51 PM Post #51 of 678

Quote:
Even if those are a different set, and james does get the cups pictured, it would have been nice for both sides to match. It would appear that they were split up. 

That's an excellent point.  Also, I wonder why Bill configured both of them (assuming there are two of them) where the blonde section is facing upwards?

Jun 29, 2011 at 6:48 PM Post #55 of 678
I received quite a few pics of shells from Bila, related to "work in progress" during our long PM thread (now suspended since I asked for a refund). The hilarious thing was... the pics were never about my cans. Seriously. The man was way behind on turn time, and he still sent me pics of other guys shells instead of my own stuff.

Jun 29, 2011 at 7:39 PM Post #57 of 678
Whoever's keeping this list, add me...

Hennyo - I sent Bill the following and have reciepts for all. -------- 125$ sent, Grado SR 60i's, stock pads and Bowl pads, and Sennheiser HD 650 Box. For:  5ft recable, Cocobolo GS1k cups and return shipping.

~
~
I am worried about Bill and my gear. I'll be calling the police soon if I don't receive them.

Bill,. if you're here know that I love your work and am worried about you. Please step up man. Did you move at the end of the summer and stiff us all? Everybody looks up to you. Nobody wants to be out to get you._  _  _  _  p.m. us or something

-Hennyo

Jun 29, 2011 at 7:49 PM Post #58 of 678

Quote:
I am worried about Bill and my gear. I'll be calling the police soon if I don't receive them.

The police investigations unit for the city he lives in is a good start.  Also, the FBI Internet crime unit is also another great place to file a complaint.  Finally, since I'm assuming the USPS was utilized for shipping your goods to him, the USPS investigators might be quite interested in the details, too ... and, pinning him down.  Keep in mind, it wasn't all the crime that the mob did that brought them down, but it was usually something petty like using the post office that got them into big trouble.

Jun 29, 2011 at 7:54 PM Post #59 of 678

Are you kidding me? how many people sent him actual headphones? Jesus, I just thought there were a few cup payments. Whats that at least 3 sets of headphones so far? I'm sure one day he will pop back in with some unbelievable story about how he was working on some cups and the lathe ripped off his hands. 
Quote:
Whoever's keeping this list, add me...

Hennyo - I sent Bill the following and have reciepts for all. -------- 125$ sent, Grado SR 60i's, stock pads and Bowl pads, and Sennheiser HD 650 Box. For:  5ft recable, Cocobolo GS1k cups and return shipping.

~
~

Bill,. if you're here know that I love your work and am worried about you. Please step up man. Did you move at the end of the summer and stiff us all? Everybody looks up to you. Nobody wants to be out to get you._  _  _  _  p.m. us or something

-Hennyo

Jun 29, 2011 at 7:57 PM Post #60 of 678

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwallman /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are you kidding me? how many people sent him actual headphones? Jesus, I just thought there were a few cup payments. Whats that at least 3 sets of headphones so far? I'm sure one day he will pop back in with some unbelievable story about how he was working on some cups and the lathe ripped off his hands. 

Yeah, Isn't that sick?  I also think he promised to fix Sharkz driver for his SR-60 headphones, but never delivered on that either.  Heck, his place might be featured on Hoarders quite soon.  
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back