BIGGEST "Pet Peeve"~ wash your HANDS!...
May 26, 2006 at 11:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 171

imho

500+ Head-Fier
Okay, so I have been exceptionally good and have not been posting 'junk' but since I posted the 'toliet paper', here is another similar thread.

Wikipedia defines pet peeve as:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pet_peeve

My biggest pet peeve is when guys walk out of the bathroom without washing their hands; especially after #2.

The worst is when the guy looks and appears to be well mannered, well groomed and handsome. They carry this certain look but don't wash their hands. (I can't vouch for women, I am not allowed in there).

That is like listening to Grados or Senns with a Craig PCDP listening to William Hung...

Anyway, guys, for my sake, next time you visit the rest room, please flush and wash your hands...

BTW, what is YOUR pet peeve?

May 27, 2006 at 12:51 AM Post #2 of 171
My hands are still not clean...

I MUST get them clean!

<scrub> <scrub> <scrub> <scrub>

Seriously though, I'm religious about washing my hands after doing just about anything, and especially before caressing - er I mean handling my precious headphones. I do wonder about the guys who don't wash their hands in the restrooms, but it doesn't bother me.

May 27, 2006 at 12:51 AM Post #3 of 171
Socks with sandals is probably my biggest pet peeve. Especially thermal socks or argyle socks. *shudder* Gotta let the homeboys have space to wiggle around.
biggrin.gif

May 27, 2006 at 12:53 AM Post #4 of 171
Toilet paper? What is that?

I just scoop with my fingers and remove using the toilet water.

May 27, 2006 at 1:08 AM Post #7 of 171
Animal rights activists
Other drivers (old, female, learner)
Loud people in restaurants (Americans are the worst for this)
People who leave a little dribble in the milk or juice carton and put the carton back in the fridge.

This list was originally about 40000 items long, but I didnt want to bore people, and I had "boring people" and "long lists" in the list.

May 27, 2006 at 1:23 AM Post #9 of 171
You'll end up with more germs just from turning off the faucet or opening the bathroom door. Or touching stuff in general.

Seriously though, this guy at work loves to talk on his cellphone while taking care of business. That's a little..uh
biggrin.gif

May 27, 2006 at 1:26 AM Post #10 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by mulveling
Too bad the FS forums are so heavily moderated - that would be the perfect place to post this quote out of context.

??

I thought the open grilles in the headphones were used for stashing poop..

May 27, 2006 at 2:24 AM Post #12 of 171
When people use a computer without washing their hands, if not the keyboard and mouse become sticky and can even develop a nasty smell. God I hate that.

May 27, 2006 at 3:13 AM Post #13 of 171
I work in a lab and probably wash my hands a dozen times in a eight hour shift. Also, I agree with one of the posters above.......I don't pee on my hands, and I'm a clean guy, so why wash everytime I urinate. #2, now that's a different story. Always at risk for some slippage there.
eek.gif

May 27, 2006 at 3:40 AM Post #15 of 171
I have a few....
very_evil_smiley.gif

Blaring ringtones

DVD cases with three stickers that say "security device enclosed", hard and soft tags inside and out, yet they are too cheap to include a chapter insert
rolleyes.gif

Listening to radio or television commercials that have a bedside alarm going off in them. That sound makes my blood pressure go up :p

Buying a $50-60 videogame to find a black and white manual inside of it. Tomb Raider for XBOX360 was the latest offender.

Getting a CD with copy protection so you end up with clicks when you try to put it on your computer.

Gas prices that are high because "we live in an area that can afford them"

...ahh, I feel much better now
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back