Bicycle-Fi!
Aug 30, 2009 at 1:07 AM Post #691 of 4,419
Quote:

Originally Posted by csommers /img/forum/go_quote.gif
DSCN1527.jpg

Been having a blast with my new 2010 Yeti 575

Always loved Yetis! Make in the Parker days had a FRO in the only Yeti color Turquoise!!!
wink_face.gif

Aug 30, 2009 at 7:36 AM Post #693 of 4,419
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusEx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you guys listen to music while biking? What IEMs? I personally prefer earbuds, since my SE530s block out all noise (including stray cars and the like)

i am reviewing both the A2DP and the Kleer Wireless (iPod) version of the Cy-Fi. I usually don't listen to music, but when I do, I have been all about the Sensaphonics 2X-S and years ago, the UM2.

As long as perfect SQ are not your main goal, this product is great because you can control songs, volume - everything hands free from the DAP or phone. Gets loud enough too.

Cy-Fi

Sep 7, 2009 at 5:26 AM Post #696 of 4,419
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Reminds me of the color used by Bianchi.

x2! Happened to see one today...

Sep 10, 2009 at 4:21 AM Post #699 of 4,419
Quote:

Well, just did a 16 mile...got too dark to do more...CX300s aren't going to cut it...way too much wind noise...any recs under $50?

Save up for the Phonak PFEs. Trust me on this one DE.

Sep 10, 2009 at 5:49 PM Post #700 of 4,419
Quote:

Well, just did a 16 mile...got too dark to do more...CX300s aren't going to cut it...way too much wind noise...any recs under $50?

Definitely IEM's are the way to go. I bought mine specifically for riding on the bike and the wind noise is much less now. You need something with a good seal though.

Sep 13, 2009 at 2:38 AM Post #701 of 4,419
Quote:

Originally Posted by woof37 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Save up for the Phonak PFEs. Trust me on this one DE.

Well, I'm saving up for the JH13s, and also don't want to spend >$100 on something I might break in a crash or something...these are essentially throw-aways...

I tried my SE530s yesterday, and got pretty good results, but again, I'm scared to more expensive IEMs for biking, especially since I live in a pretty urban area..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back