Bicycle-Fi!
Aug 4, 2015 at 1:45 AM Post #3,692 of 4,425

You back riding there yet Silencio?

It would not surprise me if October 2014
frown.gif
was my last ride. The Cervelo is in storage for now. Think I'm gonna put all my effort into riding between now and Sunday for the first time this year, you got me fired up!

Aug 4, 2015 at 11:41 PM Post #3,694 of 4,425
  It would not surprise me if October 2014
frown.gif
was my last ride. The Cervelo is in storage for now. Think I'm gonna put all my effort into riding between now and Sunday for the first time this year, you got me fired up!

How could you not be riding a Cervelo during the 3 weeks of the tour? Bike is probably in withdrawal, tires all shriveled up, weeping lubricant from unused hubs.
eek.gif

Aug 5, 2015 at 12:15 AM Post #3,695 of 4,425

How could you not be riding a Cervelo during the 3 weeks of the tour? Bike is probably in withdrawal, tires all shriveled up, weeping lubricant from unused hubs.
eek.gif

dt880smile.png

Worst is my storage unit is right down the street...500 meters? I'm in there 3 times a week for other things and see my lovely Canadian. 
rolleyes.gif

Yeah, it's time!

Aug 5, 2015 at 6:54 AM Post #3,696 of 4,425

dt880smile.png

Worst is my storage unit is right down the street...500 meters? I'm in there 3 times a week for other things and see my lovely Canadian. 
rolleyes.gif

Yeah, it's time!

Well. To be fair, you do not suffer the weather constraints we do up here so there is less pressure to get rides in before snow starts falling.

Aug 7, 2015 at 5:33 PM Post #3,697 of 4,425
  go customcoco, GO!

Please post pics of the BMC when you get it.  Man that is super slick!

Well, after as many hmm, unforeseen developments as 10 seasons of "The Young and The Restless", I've bought this :

After 3 months of lurking around. Damn, I can't wait !

Aug 7, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #3,698 of 4,425
Sweet! Enjoy!

Quote:
  Well, after as many hmm, unforeseen developments as 10 seasons of "The Young and The Restless", I've bought this :

Aug 8, 2015 at 11:28 AM Post #3,700 of 4,425
Aug 8, 2015 at 12:13 PM Post #3,701 of 4,425
Happy Riding!  I managed to put on 1,100Km in the first month after getting my Trek Domane 5.2 last August. Mine cane from California to Canada and the wait was seemed like forever even though it was a week.  Enjoy!!
Quote:
  Indeed ! I can't wait to gey my hands on it. It will only take a few more days hopefully :wink: !

Aug 8, 2015 at 3:23 PM Post #3,702 of 4,425

Now that's a sweet ride! Might sell my Bianchi away and get one too, maybe next summer. 
rolleyes.gif

Aug 11, 2015 at 5:05 PM Post #3,703 of 4,425

After 3 months of lurking around. Damn, I can't wait !

thumbsup.gif

Can't wait to see you down the street! Well...depending on your region.

I'm still struggling to overcome my layoff. But this time my excuse is getting injured on a boat - slipped and busted head open in a fall last week. I do know whenever that ride occurs, I'm gonna dedicated it to fellow rider & head-fier 'Pigmode.' 

Aug 11, 2015 at 11:04 PM Post #3,704 of 4,425

thumbsup.gif

Can't wait to see you down the street! Well...depending on your region.

I'm still struggling to overcome my layoff. But this time my excuse is getting injured on a boat - slipped and busted head open in a fall last week. I do know whenever that ride occurs, I'm gonna dedicated it to fellow rider & head-fier 'Pigmode.' 

I suspect he's busy retracing the Paris-Roubaix route to test out the new frame as we speak.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back