beyerdynamic is looking for testers who want to check-out our new flagship in-ear!
Mar 31, 2014 at 4:20 AM Post #67 of 130
  I'm just a little curious as to why you would want the 10 review samples returned if they are only retailing at 119 dollars. Your cost must be significantly less and I should think the shipping costs and paperwork would make it more hassle than value.

I'm also curious as to how these are positioned in relation to the MMX 101 ?

We respect your opinion, but we organize this test and we set the rules of game here.

Except for "sound tuning" and a complete new design the DX 160 iE come with a lot of practical features that improves listening experience. E.g. eight eartips including Comply Foam for a great fit, flat cable to reduce cable noises and pluggable cable to name a few. 

Mar 31, 2014 at 7:06 AM Post #68 of 130
  We respect your opinion, but we organize this test and we set the rules of game here.

Except for "sound tuning" and a complete new design the DX 160 iE come with a lot of practical features that improves listening experience. E.g. eight eartips including Comply Foam for a great fit, flat cable to reduce cable noises and pluggable cable to name a few. 

So...we don't pay for return shipping?

Mar 31, 2014 at 11:48 AM Post #72 of 130
Pick me pjck me
biggrin.gif
I mean obly if i'm a suitable candidate
biggrin.gif

no...

pick me instead! :D

Mar 31, 2014 at 11:56 AM Post #74 of 130
will the winners be announced in this thread? 

Mar 31, 2014 at 12:05 PM Post #75 of 130
  will the winners be announced in this thread? 

It's more likely that each winner will receive a PM, and the thread will be closed after a short message saying that winners have been picked. Sometimes companies take precautions to conceal the identities of those chosen until their reviews are published so nobody heckles them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back