Beyerdynamic DT 235 or Beyerdynamic DTX 300p ???
Nov 30, 2011 at 4:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

lasttodie

100+ Head-Fier
Hi guys and girls in the headphone world, I need some help to decide between the DT 235 and the DT 300p.
I'm going to use this at my job and it's a bit noisy environment. gonna use a Fiio E11 and 1st Gen.iPod Touch, music style: mostly rock and electronica. So whitch one is the best and do they block out any sound? I hope someone will help me, thanks in advance
beyersmile.png

Nov 30, 2011 at 6:55 PM Post #4 of 5

Quote:
Thanx for fast answer. maybe stupid to ask this but when you use your DT231 with moderate volume can you hear a car drive past you?

I haven't used those in few years and when I did I used them indoors. Moderate volume is rather trivial subject and so are car sounds. All I can say is I probably would hear traffic sounds at least some. My listening volumes are more in the quiet department than in the loud.

Dec 4, 2011 at 7:35 AM Post #5 of 5

[size=x-small]H i I sent a mail to Beyerdynamic regarding the ambient noise attenuation of DT 235 and DTX 300 p, and here is the answer I got[/size]

"The ambient noise attenuation of DT 235 and DTX 300 p is approx. 14 dB under the condition of proper sealing to the ear. However, due to the smaller earcup size, DTX 300 p is more critical to position on the ear than DT 235."

Thanks a lot to GUNTER WEIDEMANN from Beyerdynamic for providing the answer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back