Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless
Apr 13, 2018 at 3:09 PM Post #61 of 784
Vrzone's Adi at CanJam Singapore gave the following impressions of the Amiron Wireless:
It offered a very similar sound signature to the Aventho Wireless, but with a slightly deeper bass and wider soundstage. Isolation, however, was not as good, as we were still able to hear a lot of the surrounding noise even with the music turned up. This could be solved by having a tighter headband, but whether Beyerdynamic will take such a route with the final product remains to be seen.
[source]

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2018 at 1:40 AM Post #63 of 784
Seriously, if these can even just match the sound of my corded dt 770 80 I would gladly give them one of my testicles for a pair.....or money whatever Beyer prefers.
Thanks for having the balls to post this, but we prefer money.

May 1, 2018 at 2:57 PM Post #64 of 784
Anyone heard anything new? Beyerdynamic mentioned an April launch in the CanJam video but obviously not much happened.

Also the amazon.co.uk listing previously mentioned ITT is now gone, probably not a very good sign.

May 1, 2018 at 3:13 PM Post #65 of 784
Welp., my review is coming online soon, for news :)

DcIkKSZW4AEhfIC.jpg:large

Last edited:
May 1, 2018 at 5:20 PM Post #66 of 784
May 2, 2018 at 12:09 PM Post #69 of 784
I know, but people were looking about more news on the Amiron, I think that this will keep their hopes up for the time being!
I'm not sure how much a review for the Amiron Home can be related to the Amiron Wireless, given that the drivers are likely different (lower impedence) and they are closed back versus open. The only thing they probably share is parts of the shell design so comfort impressions might be relevant unless Beyer tweak the headband clamping force on the Wireless version as people are likely to move around whilst wearing them.

May 2, 2018 at 1:55 PM Post #70 of 784
I'm not sure how much a review for the Amiron Home can be related to the Amiron Wireless, given that the drivers are likely different (lower impedence) and they are closed back versus open. The only thing they probably share is parts of the shell design so comfort impressions might be relevant unless Beyer tweak the headband clamping force on the Wireless version as people are likely to move around whilst wearing them.

That is true as well though, let's stay tuned to see what they come with! :darthsmile:

I expect the wireless to be quite interesting actually, piqued my interest as well

May 3, 2018 at 9:33 AM Post #71 of 784
Looking forward to try it during "High End" in Munich soon (11-13th of May). I own DT1770Pro, Xelentos und Aventho Wireless. This one will probably replace Aventho Wireless. I like the sound of Aventho but don't like the comfort as with glasses...

Last edited:
May 3, 2018 at 2:25 PM Post #72 of 784
How do you like Aventho vs 1990? I love my 1770's an will jump on Aventho if similar.

Last edited:
May 3, 2018 at 5:37 PM Post #73 of 784
How do you like Aventhos vs 1990? I love my 1770's an will jump on Ave. Those if similar
I like 1770 more but they are very different due to form factor and sources. It does not make sense to compare them in wired mode becase then Aventho would be underutilized without Miy improvements. I really love the signature of DT1770Pro with the Adi2pro DAC for home but also the combo out of Aventho Wireless and AK70 is very good for travel and outside. So I hope to get even closer to DT1770 in a mobile setup with Amiron Wireless.

Sorry for the confusion, actually I own DT1770Pro, somehow I wrote 1990 everywhere but understood my error after it was mentioned that these are an open headphnes... But the rest of my statements stay same.

Last edited:
May 3, 2018 at 6:08 PM Post #75 of 784
I like 1990 more but they are very different due to form factor and sources. It does not make sense to compare them in wired mode becase then Aventho would be underutilized without Miy improvements. I really love the signature of DT1990Pro with the Adi2pro DAC for home but also the combo out of Aventho Wireless and AK70 is very good for travel and outside. So I hope to get even closer to DT1990 in a mobile setup with Amiron Wireless.
Also the dt1990 is an open can, so many would say it's not a fair or appropriate comparison. But I agree the Amiron Wireless will have to exhibit the same or better sq level.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back