Beware: GD-Audiobase, bad customer service: not replying to mails while DBA-02's have been returned!
Jul 27, 2011 at 4:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

honmashinsei

Previously known as okthxbye
I am getting quite annoyed with GD-Audiobase. I've emailed Dmitry four weeks ago that I wanted to return my DBA-02's because of channel imbalance and got a response that I could send them back to the address provided.

It's been four weeks now since I´ve sent my DBA-02's and I still haven't heard anything from him. I've emailed four (!) times, but still nothing. I will have to open a report at my local post office to get a refund for the insured package I sent for repair of my channel-imbalanced DBA-02's. GD-Audiobase STILL hasn't responded. I will also contact my credit card company to try to get my money back from there.

Any other bad experiences here, or people that DID get a response in the past four weeks from him? Please let me know.

Jul 27, 2011 at 8:41 PM Post #3 of 4
if you payed with a credit card, file a claim against them. That'll get their attention
evil_smiley.gif

Jul 30, 2011 at 11:10 AM Post #4 of 4
I got a response today:

Quote:
Hi.

Your phones recently arrived, you will be refunded within two days, since DBA-02 is out of stovk.

Thanks for your patience.

That is the only thing I got after more than 7 e-mails and > 4 weeks of waiting without any response. I'm still waiting on my money, will keep you updated if I get it refunded. I lost the $20 for sending them back with insurance too.

I'm ordering these babies from Musica Acoustics and will never do business with GD Audiobase ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back