CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Nov 11, 2017 at 7:41 PM Post #4,486 of 31,833
I got the TFZ King but wasn't able to find any deal that blew me away. I have not bought on AliExpress before, so the coupons I had access to plus discounts brought it down to 69 dollars. I'm pleased w/ that, it's only 15 dollars more than I paid for a used pair (on eBay) a month ago (which was returned after being DOA).

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017 at 11:36 PM Post #4,487 of 31,833
Went ahead and ordered the Svara Reds at a nicely discounted rate of $30 including the cable.

Was between these, the tinaudio t2 and bosshifi b3 but couldn't make up my mind, so ultimately picked these for the best looking and form factor (looks to be the most comfortable).

I hope i will not be disappointed again like with the zs6 haha.. Those really hurt my ears. Granted, i have not yet received my knockoff t400 tips and silver ofc cable, but i doubt it would make it much more listenable when they finally come. Burning in with pink noise atm... so much hype for something so unlistenable is really a wonder to me. With aftermarket cables, complyfoams and some mentions of better source being a necessity, the zs6 are not that cheap tbh, and i really expected so much better. I love 3 year old my pistons 2 from xiaomi much more than the zs6!

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017 at 11:40 PM Post #4,488 of 31,833
I've had ZS6's in for three hours now, love them but I will admit the Svara Red are much more comfortable and easier to get a good seal

Nov 11, 2017 at 11:43 PM Post #4,489 of 31,833
Went ahead and ordered the Svara Reds at a nicely discounted rate of $30 including the cable.

Was between these, the tinaudio t2 and bosshifi b3 but couldn't make up my mind, so ultimately picked these for the best looking and form factor (looks to be the most comfortable).

I hope i will not be disappointed again like with the zs6 haha.. Those really hurt my ears. Granted, i have not yet received my knockoff t400 tips and silver ofc cable, but i doubt it would make it much more listenable when they finally come. Burning in with pink noise atm... so much hype for something so unlistenable is really a wonder to me. With aftermarket cables, complyfoams and some mentions of better source being a necessity, the zs6 are not that cheap tbh, and i really expected so much better. I love 3 year old my pistons 2 from xiaomi much more than the zs6!
hi friend where you buy svara red for 30$ with cable?

Nov 11, 2017 at 11:45 PM Post #4,490 of 31,833
I've had ZS6's in for three hours now, love them but I will admit the Svara Red are much more comfortable and easier to get a good seal

Nice! Those type of designs work for my ears really well so I think I will not have a problem with comfort. Are the zs6 sibilant/harsh to you on the treble? On stock cable and tips, they are really unlistenable to my ears ):

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017 at 11:46 PM Post #4,491 of 31,833
hi friend where you buy svara red for 30$ with cable?

NiceHCK. $33 if you do not have any coupons. Easily $30 if you have the $2+$1 select coupons.

Nov 11, 2017 at 11:47 PM Post #4,492 of 31,833
I rather like the treble on them. I'm using symbio mandarine tips, bass is great on these things also

Nov 11, 2017 at 11:51 PM Post #4,494 of 31,833
Guys I have really tiny ears and need help choosing a good Chinese IEM.

I used to own the joyroom e107 and those felt amazing with the smallest stock ear pads, so I tried out different joyrooms and they were all way too big for my tiny ears.

I'm not really interested in the hybrids because I like ska and rock music.

Nov 11, 2017 at 11:52 PM Post #4,495 of 31,833
Among the 3, BossHifi B3, Svara Reds, TinAudio T2, yields the most Flat or Close to a neutral sound signature with good clarity my brothers? Im on the side of T2 right now because of the Gun Metal housing LOL
The TinAudio T2 is the one you desire

Nov 12, 2017 at 12:25 AM Post #4,499 of 31,833
Strong elevation in the 7-10kHz region tends to correlate with highly divided opinions: either harsh to the point of being unusable - or - amazingly detailed, perhaps bordering on a little clinical, but not particularly harsh at all.

Beyer peak anyone? :p

Nov 12, 2017 at 12:36 AM Post #4,500 of 31,833
Strong elevation in the 7-10kHz region tends to correlate with highly divided opinions: either harsh to the point of being unusable - or - amazingly detailed, perhaps bordering on a little clinical, but not particularly harsh at all.

Beyer peak anyone? :p

That would make sense. I guess the zs6 are not a thing for treble-sensitive ears. I just hope it wont be the case with the svaras.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back