CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Nov 11, 2017 at 12:31 PM Post #4,457 of 31,833
Nov 11, 2017 at 12:32 PM Post #4,458 of 31,833
Apologies. I didn't mean anything malicious by my post of identical housings. I really don't know much about the industry, just saw it and thought some might find it interesting.

I'm still contemplating on purchasing the T2. HungryPanda keeps saying beautiful mids and I keep wanting to push the buy button.

Push that button...you know you want to! Trust the panda.

There was nothing wrong with your post. Those kinds of things are interesting.

The Panda knows...DO IT!

Nov 11, 2017 at 12:42 PM Post #4,459 of 31,833
The svara red is more v shaped than the T2, it has a more exaggerated bass signature whereas the T2 has beautiful mids

Thank you for the response. May I ask between the Svara and T2, which you prefer more, and your choice of music? I really enjoy deep bass from time to time but most of the songs in my playlist are not very bassy. I cant decide between them, and I dont have enough to buy both :triportsad:
Thanks once again!

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017 at 12:56 PM Post #4,461 of 31,833
Nov 11, 2017 at 1:01 PM Post #4,464 of 31,833
K so I want a sub-$30 Chinese IEM's, I've had experience in the past with the joyrooms, and I really liked the 107's but they kept breaking on me and the other ones were way too big for my tiny ears. The 107's with the smallest pads were about my size.

Nov 11, 2017 at 1:27 PM Post #4,465 of 31,833
eqtnwj.jpg

Nov 11, 2017 at 1:54 PM Post #4,467 of 31,833
About ALI sale....so much interesting stuff....but were so sicko here on Headfi....i'm obsess as well with DAC and AMP different soundsignature and AK4490 very intrigue me, Walnut V3 was interesting but quality issue hold me back. Now, I look the Hifi college AK4490 dac-amp without case for 35$ instead of 120$ (11/11 price) Xduoo X10. I know these What stuff can be supreme bargain as I buy a 18$ dual TDA1305T phillip dac that blow my mind for the absurd price and easy usb working without driver and analogue soundsignature. SO, I suggest my small budget buddies with bad or mediocre soundcard to look this out, just writing it here to open ya mind, not to begin a thread in a thread. It's a little risky tough....but well, if you can get a ES9028 working usb dac for like 20-40$ to enjoy soundsignature of a Fiio X7....I think its a blessin for the one that can't afford it (like me, but even more like people from India etc).

Be wise my fellow Headfier, were in a new audio world, between DIY and Chifi, some real real treasures wait for your ears!!

Followed your tip and got a tda1305t in Aliexpress for 9$, It Will take months to arrive, but let's see how it sounds, i heard that these brings a warm, analog signature and that the DAC was used in a lot of big name amps in the 90's. More people should give It a try, c'mon, plug and play DAC for the price of a Hamburguer

Nov 11, 2017 at 2:58 PM Post #4,470 of 31,833
Hi, how can I get ZS5 for this price? Any coupons? It's showing to me $19.

I'm also looking for the DZAT DF-10 and Memt X5, but can't decide between them.

My preferred musical style is Rock and my source is a smartphone, Xiaomi Mi6. Budget is around $20.

I'm more inclined to pick the DZAT cause I just felt in love with it's design

But I saw some people saying the X5 is good for Rock music.

I'm pretty noob and more than a month trying to figure out which one to pick.

Any opinions on that? Thanks and great 11.11 to all

All gearbest codes are in the gearbest thread: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/hal...less-4-1-earbuds-15-11-xiaomi-mini-25.832367/

The codes expire though, so if the code or price isn't working for the item you want, just wait for the next code to be posted.

Different $13 ZS5 codes have been posted to that thread a number of times. So if you missed it this time, just wit until next time and you'll get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back