1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BEST Sub-100$ BUDGET EARPHONES - Chi-fi, Obscure brands and impressions sharing-REFERENCE LIST

1. nraymond
    I have both. They are both good, but I feel like the LZ A6mini gives you more options for customizing the sound with the three filter sets, and that could be important depending on what you are looking for. Initially I went with the black "reference" filters on my A6mini, but then I revisited the red filters that reduce the treble, and tried out a bunch of different ear tips, and by going with some wide bore ear tips that aren't very long (they don't extend much beyond the end of the nozzle) I was able to rebalance the overall sound to my liking - good sub-bass with palpable impact, present but not overwhelming bass, non-recessed mids, detailed but not fatiguing highs. Blon BL03 has a lot fewer variables to play with (and with the short nozzle, you'll be more limited with regards to what tips you can try with it). I'll try to do a side-by-side with the two when I have some time. Any particular classical pieces you recommend I use to compare them?

2. slayermbm
    Good evening, everyone!

What IEM would you recommend for a sub $50 budget?

I was thinking of either getting the CCA A10 (heard good things about it here) for a pure BA iem (my first) or the BLON-03 that everyone seems to like.

I already have the Tin T2, and the new T4 is out of my budget for now.

What do you think? Another recommendations? Is there better IEMs under $50?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  3. Infoseeker
    Yeah, if you got a T2, then the Blon-03 covers other uses.

Or you could go up a tier for the Shuoer Tape.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    slayermbm likes this.
  4. normanl
    Thank you for sharing your experience with BL03 and I immediately order it.

5. normanl
    Could you please compare both iems by playing any classical / romantic piano concertos and any chamber music with piano. Hopefully, I may get the information from you before the end of the sale today if I decide to order LZ A6mini. Thanks in advance.

6. ShakyJake
    My 11/11. Besides catching up on the latest winners around here: KZ ZSX and TRN V90 and another Blon BL03 (its that good), I found a good price on the LZ Z05A ($28.50):

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32993969317.html

Not too many reviews of that one, but the prize is way down from where it started.

7. LaughMoreDaily
    I heard someone say if you have the CNT1 the Z05A wasn't worthwhile? The CNT1 needs a new cable and eartips and in my configuration it's nothing special.

8. BadReligionPunk
    I think the LZ Z05a is a bit lighter in bass and more balanced then CNT. For that main reason I have stayed away from it, although it looks beautiful. I am sure it sounds nice and at $25 after coupon, I was slightly tempted to just get it this time around. Never been confirmed AFAIK, but should be the same driver in both.

LaughMoreDaily and ShakyJake like this.
  9. ShakyJake
    I have the CNT-1, so a more balanced version (LZ Z05A) would suit me well.

10. BadReligionPunk
    Please let us know for sure. I'm assuming you are getting one? Interested in compare with blon also.

ShakyJake and jibberish like this.
  11. NymPHONOmaniac
    [​IMG]

12. nsjong
    Last hour had $15 off $100... I caved and also got the Shuoer Tape for $90. Hope no connector issues arise.

13. NymPHONOmaniac
    Me got SF DT6PRO and SF KP120 earbuds and some balanced cables.

Dani157 and 1clearhead like this.
  14. LaughMoreDaily
    I don't plan on buying another LZ product. Why should I have to change the stock cable and eartips to make the CNT1 work well? I want something that works when I purchase it.

Now after I changed the cable and eartips... it doesn't sound that special. I think I need someone to tell me the perfect config cause I give up.

15. chinmie
    mine shipped rather quick, in fact all three of my purchase on 11.11 shipped the next day. i hope their journey to my home is quick