Best Speakers with 3.5mm aux (potentially bluetooth) for $100
Jul 21, 2017 at 4:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

subtle.desensitizer

New Head-Fier
I recently purchased an Amazon Echo Dot so that I could get Audio Quality that was superior to what the main Echo offers, ideally for a cheaper price (budget of ~$100). Does anyone have recommendations? I would prefer Auxiliary but I can use Bluetooth to connect to the Echo Dot if necessary.

Jul 22, 2017 at 1:51 PM Post #2 of 5
Aux will get you much farther than bluetooth... maybe look for a used pair of speakers that has a 3.5mm connector. It's better to get a pair of 5"-6.5"-8" drivers and no sub than some of the "2.1" systems out there that are poorly designed IMO.

Jul 23, 2017 at 8:05 AM Post #4 of 5
Mar 20, 2020 at 11:36 AM Post #5 of 5
I recently purchased an Amazon Echo Dot so that I could get Audio Quality that was superior to what the main Echo offers, ideally for a cheaper price (budget of ~$100). Does anyone have recommendations? I would prefer Auxiliary but I can use Bluetooth to connect to the speakers for Echo Dot Echo Dot if necessary.
While portable speakers are used in just about every facet of portable technology there is another area where a portable speaker comes in handy; to be used with Amazon’s Echo Dot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back