• Shure SE215

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Others

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Nov 14, 2017 at 11:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

goldfilm

100+ Head-Fier
If cable length, battery, connectivity, design, fit & price are not an issue, which of these have the best SQ?

Nov 14, 2017 at 5:54 PM Post #2 of 9
I think most all bluetooth will use csr chip. And I think some like AK uses an external dac. For the best bang for buck however, I say KZ bluetooth cable with either es3 or zst depending on how hot you want on the top versus the bottom. And my ideal future bluetooth will use newly made available frequency band for unlicense use by the fcc and the bandwidth will be greater than wifi so loss less would be a piece of cake. And and, csr will implement dac bypass class d amp per channel band with many sub bands to accomodate electrostatic driver for high treble, balance armature for mid treble, planar magnetic for mids, and dynamic drivers for bass and sub bass. Just thinking out loud before my dinner any minute now.

Jan 29, 2018 at 5:10 PM Post #4 of 9
The 1More iBFree is an excellent wireless headphone but I did experience problems with fit and ended up using some spare triple flange tips from my old Etymotic ER4P's (that I no longer have). Once the fit was right the sound quality from these headphones is really quite remarkable. Noise from the electronics and bluetooth side of things was not noticable. The bluetooth signal was outstanding with no dropouts and the volume was definitely more than adequate.

For their price I cannot recommend them highly enough.

FYI - I currently have the 1More Triple Driver IEM's and from memory I would say they have a very similar sound signature.

OH BTW - they're APtX capable - a definite plus.

Also - if sound isolation isn't a problem for you I also highly recommend the Apple Airpods.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018 at 6:54 PM Post #6 of 9
Dann me for voting for beatsx. But it’s the most balanced sounding wireless iem i’ve auditioned.

I’m an iphone user btw, so perhaps that adds compatibility because, u know, apple always come up with its own standards.

W1 chip in it also add that convenience factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back