best in-ear on the market ?
Sep 28, 2011 at 9:57 PM Post #18 of 21

Quote:
Thanks for the reply guys :) 

I made my mind up, going for jh16

booked a ear sample for next week 

hope its worth 

thanks guys :)

It would be so much better if you worked your way up to the JH16's instead of just jumping to them--it would make you appreciate their quality all that much more.

Sep 28, 2011 at 10:41 PM Post #19 of 21
While working up to the JH16 might make you appreciate it more. Your wallet will not appreciate the unnecessary expense. And I would say it is unnecassary given if the JH16 is all it's cracked up to be, you should put them in and bang! Audio Nirvana, especially coming from an iBud for example. And then it's worth the investment without the need to 'work-up' to them.

Sep 29, 2011 at 1:54 AM Post #20 of 21
^ Agreed. If he's keen on the JH16, don't waste a copious amount of money on unnecessary purchases, just to hear what improvements the JH16 will offer. If anything, it's a smart move on his part, since moving from top tier universals to the JH16 wouldn't at all be the same as moving from say a set of iBuds. Top tiers nowadays are very very competent, and can hold their own to reasonable extents against even a few high end customs. Going from top tier universals to the JH16 may be 
eek.gif
, but going from anything less to the JH16 would just be .

Sep 29, 2011 at 9:07 AM Post #21 of 21
everything said on the above posts is very true.. The journey will make you appreciate them so much. I started from a cheap $25 hippo pearl (very nice SQ for the price btw) and i just ordered a JH16 last week after 2 years of jumping from one iem to another (and full size cans as well). 

Heard the 13 demo and was blown away. Anyways, the choice is yours.. Theres nothing wrong wit going straight to the top, its just dat IMO this hobby isnt as fun if u do so 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back