Best IN-ear headphones for bass
Mar 16, 2012 at 8:33 PM Post #16 of 17

Quote:
I think I'm gonna stay away from monster for a bit. Yeah the sound quality is amazing and all but the whole "for audiphiles and audio proffesionals" motto should be taken seriously. They're really heavy, earbuds have to fit perfectly otherwise you dont get anywhere close to the best of them, and they can't be used for rec such as going for a jog or at the gym. I think ill give the jvc ones a try since I've been hearing a lot of good things, and if those dont satisfy me Ill prolly get a pair of she3580 as my current one is starting to fade, and/or try out klipsch

I have the JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives, and while for $23 they are OK you're going to be disappointed coming from headphones you mentioned.  JVC HAFX1X are ok for people on a tight budget, or experimenting, NOT for someone willing to spend $100 with experience of headphones you mentioned.

I could place my Hippo VB infront of the JVC's and literally blow them across the room. 
cool.gif

Mar 16, 2012 at 10:45 PM Post #17 of 17
Hippo VB - I bought from jaben and even got a free pair of hippo Pearls in the process - $80.

Atrios aren't bad if you can find a good fit and use the coupon to bring them down to $99.

If you're looking at a beater pair, Radius atomic bass isn't bad.

If you're going to move up a lot in budget, then you've got a new set of questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back