Best IEM's for under £50?
May 30, 2012 at 5:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Pi3Lov3r

New Head-Fier
Hey,
This is my first post here, so hopefully it's in the correct place.
I'm currently looking to buy a set of in ear headphones for under £50; I previously owned Jay's a-Jays Four but after having them replaced twice for the same fault I got a refund instead.
I'm only going to use the earphones with my iPhone or MacBook, but they'll be used on the move so they need to be well made and not likely to break if dropped.
I listen to a range of different genres; Dubstep, Alternative, Metal, Hardcore, Scremo, pretty much any genre.. I'm not sure if there will be any earphones in my price range suitable for all of those genres, but as long as they all sound decent there shouldn't be any problems..
Thanks in advance for any help, sorry if I missed anything.

Jun 4, 2012 at 7:21 AM Post #5 of 8
Is buying online an option or is it only in a store?

Sent from my S2

Jun 4, 2012 at 9:29 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:
Online, frogbeats, wait for stock, their £40, they will be worth the wait.
Or check eBay. Also the GR04 I am sure will be as equally enjoyed by you, they are one eBay.

I dunno, i have been waiting for frogbeats to have Dunu Trident in stock for over 3 months, that is impressive but for the wrong reasons.

Jun 4, 2012 at 9:34 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

I dunno, i have been waiting for frogbeats to have Dunu Trident in stock for over 3 months, that is impressive but for the wrong reasons.

That is awful indeed. However he can only hope that because they are different manufactures that Vsonic will get them so GR06s as Dunu don't seem to be getting any Tridents to them. They did have a restock not long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back