Overall rankings of all the tips I've tried
1. Spiral Dots ++
2. Tanchjim T300- TAPB (Bass)
3. Final Audio Type E

Honorable Mentions:
Tanchjim T300- TAPB (Treble) , AZLA SednaEarfit Light Shorts

Most dissapointing:
AZLA SednaEarfit XELASTIC

I really want to try the Radius and the new AZLA Crystals. But so far, I always end up with the ++ for the best seal/ comfort and overall "openess". TAPB (B) fits in between with a slightly wider bore than the Type E, with similar insertion depth making it the best of both worlds.
the spiral dots are great,
the only problem would be that they don't "grip" to my ear, always slipped out,

Aug 29, 2021 at 12:13 PM Post #1,532 of 3,357
FYI - The Azla Crystal standards are up on Amazon US finally. Coming from the Xelastecs, these are now my go-to ear tips. They're not quite as sticky as the Xelastecs but still stay put nearly as well. Sonically the same to my ears, too. They do pick up some dust but the silicone doesn't deform like the TPE which I find is a plus.

Do you use the same size for Crystal and Xelastec? I assume the outer bore size is the same if there's no sonic differences?

Aug 29, 2021 at 12:52 PM Post #1,533 of 3,357
Do you use the same size for Crystal and Xelastec? I assume the outer bore size is the same if there's no sonic differences?
Yep, same size for both. The outer and inner bore diameters are the same.

1630255843458.png

These are the Xelastec's:

1630255861004.png

Aug 29, 2021 at 1:00 PM Post #1,534 of 3,357
Yep, same size for both. The outer and inner bore diameters are the same.

1630255843458.png

These are the Xelastec's:

1630255861004.png

Thanks, I enjoyed the Xelastec on some of my IEMs. Got the Epros coming, will give the Crystals a try afterwards.

Aug 29, 2021 at 3:44 PM Post #1,536 of 3,357
the spiral dots are great,
the only problem would be that they don't "grip" to my ear, always slipped out,
This is my problem with the Deep Mounts in that unless I keep my head perfectly still they will lose their sweet spot. I have the largest size spiral dots++ on the way so hopefully I don't encounter that as well... (I also have the aforementioned Final Type E Clears on the way)

Right now I'm using the Unique Melody Teal silicone tips as they are similar to the Final Type E (regular) but without the reduction in treble. I still prefer the Final Type E for technicalities and especially soundstage. Really hoping the Clear version is more-or-less the exact same but without the reduction in treble.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2021 at 3:34 AM Post #1,540 of 3,357
Aug 31, 2021 at 5:43 PM Post #1,542 of 3,357
do u know what brand eartips is good for moondrop blessing 2?
Alza SednaEarfitLight Short.
Size: one size less than your usual due to the nozzle size.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2021 at 4:04 AM Post #1,543 of 3,357
I honestly didn't know what I was expecting from the Crystal, but it still has that weird sticky/ crunchy sensation when putting it in your ear. I can't really comment about it in terms of sound (I'm not a fan of the feeling lol). But I do think the Crystal/ Xelastic line are still great if IEMs aren't staying in. What did surprise me is how much I enjoyed the Final Audio E type in Clear/Red. MAYBE placebo effect from reading the review that KopiOkaya wrote. But I do hear the subtle differences between them and the regular edition, especially in the treble which seems to be opened up and slightly forward on the clear version. But that's my initial impression so far.

image0.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2021 at 2:09 PM Post #1,544 of 3,357
I've never been able to get a good seal with spinfits. I don't know if it's because the silicon is too soft or what. I have multiple sizes and it just never works regardless of IEM.

Currently using Spiral Dots but I think the M size is slightly too small and the ML size would be better. I've basically been going back and forth with the Spiral Dots and the Symbiio W tips, still can't decide which I prefer.

Sep 3, 2021 at 11:16 PM Post #1,545 of 3,357
I honestly didn't know what I was expecting from the Crystal, but it still has that weird sticky/ crunchy sensation when putting it in your ear. I can't really comment about it in terms of sound (I'm not a fan of the feeling lol). But I do think the Crystal/ Xelastic line are still great if IEMs aren't staying in. What did surprise me is how much I enjoyed the Final Audio E type in Clear/Red. MAYBE placebo effect from reading the review that KopiOkaya wrote. But I do hear the subtle differences between them and the regular edition, especially in the treble which seems to be opened up and slightly forward on the clear version. But that's my initial impression so far.

image0.jpg
Are they any different from black in terms of material, feel, fit, comfort?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back