Best IEM tips for Campfire Solaris 2020 and Andromeda MW10
Mar 16, 2021 at 8:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

ScubaDrunk

100+ Head-Fier
Hey hey peeps

I'm on the search for the ultimate end game for my setup. I currently have the Campfire Solaris 2020 and a set of Andromeda MW10 and would love to hear feedback from the community on what they think are the best tips for these IEM's

Style of music is EDM, Electronic, 80's, rock.

What's everyone's thoughts for a best matching tip?

Thanks and happy listening :)

Mar 16, 2021 at 11:52 AM Post #2 of 9
The best choice of tips for someone owes more to their ear geometry than synergy with the IEM per se-- what matters most is that you get a good fit and seal. That said I like large tips with a wide bore-- my favorites for both Solaris and Andro were Sednas. Shorts for Solaris and regular (with the longer stem) for Andro. Spiral dots are great too.

Mar 17, 2021 at 12:27 AM Post #3 of 9
The best choice of tips for someone owes more to their ear geometry than synergy with the IEM per se-- what matters most is that you get a good fit and seal. That said I like large tips with a wide bore-- my favorites for both Solaris and Andro were Sednas. Shorts for Solaris and regular (with the longer stem) for Andro. Spiral dots are great too.

Thanks for the feedback. I will look into the Spiral Dots for sure.

Mar 17, 2021 at 2:16 AM Post #4 of 9
Don't have Solaris so no comment there. I do have Andromeda S/Andromeda Gold/Andromeda 2020 and concur on Sednas. Try both version depending on your ear geometry. I use Sedna Regular on Andro S (Long stem/black tip), and Sedna Short Light (short stem/white tip) on the Gold and 2020.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2021 at 4:41 PM Post #6 of 9
Happen to be getting some Sednas in today myself so very excited to get to try them out and see how different they are vs the Final Es, which fit me great on Andromeda shells.

On the Solaris, my preference ended up leaning towards Sedna Xelastics or the small Campfire Marshmellow foams.

Apr 8, 2021 at 4:48 PM Post #7 of 9
My ear canal shape affected the sound more than I could have imagined so spinfits of all types works best for me... else I find that treble tends to take a hit because of the bends and curves.

Apr 10, 2021 at 2:46 AM Post #9 of 9
Symbio W Peels are my go-to tip for both Solaris and MW10. I used to use JVC Spiral Dots, but found the Symbio’s much better for my ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back