Best headphones for orchestral/cinematic music for ~$400?
Jun 20, 2014 at 4:20 PM Post #61 of 80
Ideally, yes! If they don't let you use it, I'd be both surprised and angry. Let us know what you find!

Jun 20, 2014 at 5:07 PM Post #62 of 80
  Ideally, yes! If they don't let you use it, I'd be both surprised and angry. Let us know what you find!

I'll be sure to! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 28, 2014 at 1:29 AM Post #63 of 80
Had the chance to audition the PSB M4U 2s and the B&W P7's, they didn't carry the Denons, let me just say this, as not particularly an audiophile, and having always used terrible headphones in the past: WOW! Man, both of the headphones were amazing, in the end I preferred the PSBs because they had more bass (in my humble opinion), and a clearer middle, they were also more comfortable, and better looking.

Jun 28, 2014 at 2:21 PM Post #66 of 80
One thing that scared me was that when I turned on the Built-in Amp, or the Noise-cancelling, there was HUGE static. I was playing from my iPad, so in order to fix this, should I get a portable amp, or was that just a battery problem?

Jun 28, 2014 at 6:04 PM Post #69 of 80
I don't see why it would, the ANC runs off an internal amp. If they don't work out, if not M4U1's, HP50's.

Jul 12, 2014 at 1:46 AM Post #74 of 80
Hi, my psb m4u 2 arrived today, and it was awesome, except for one little thing, when I turned on the amp the volume was REALLY REALLY LOW! why is this? i really would like a fix because i can barely hear my music!

Jul 12, 2014 at 2:54 AM Post #75 of 80
  Hi, my psb m4u 2 arrived today, and it was awesome, except for one little thing, when I turned on the amp the volume was REALLY REALLY LOW! why is this? i really would like a fix because i can barely hear my music!

Chenge the gain settings. It's possible it's turned down low. Also, don't forget the volume on both the source and amp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back