Best Headphones For Dubstep and Trap : Under $165
May 8, 2013 at 2:05 PM Post #708 of 736

Unless you've personally tried them, I don't see how you can trust SkullCandy with these headphones...

I own a pair. The rest of the range is flat, but the bass is incredible.
after hearing that i dont think you know what "flat" means. just saying.... dont mislead the poor boy!
he has a good list going but idk about the custom one pros. they can have a lot of sibilance which can really be a pain in the ears for electronic music to me at least

May 8, 2013 at 4:25 PM Post #711 of 736
Mkay, I've updated my list...

CHRISTMAS HEADPHONE LIST
--------------------------------------------------------------
1. V-MODA Crossfade M-100
2. Beyerdynamic DT-770 80-ohms
3. Audio-Technica ATH-WS99
4. Ultrasone Pro 750
--------------------------------------------------------------

May 8, 2013 at 7:39 PM Post #714 of 736
Not as comfortable as the dt770s that's for sure.  I'd say that the ws99s are more balanced in the bass, slightly leaning towards mid-bass.  I haven't listened to my dt770s in a while, but from memory I'd say they've got more subbass.  More than enough bass in general, since it does creep into the mids, while the ws99s don't.

May 8, 2013 at 10:09 PM Post #717 of 736
Hmm, well it seems like the ws99's dont have enough bass for me.

Don't have enough bass wah???? These things have about the same amount as the dt770 except the don't go into the mids. I said the dt770s have too much bass because the headphones simply aren't capable of pulling it off. I promise you there's enough bass, with more bass than the mdr 1r, and fidelio l1.

May 8, 2013 at 10:12 PM Post #719 of 736
Dear haitek, any headphone with eq surely would provide enough bass for me and you combined. (except some open headphones and some really bass anaemic ones)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back