Best headphone unamped. Listen to hip hop/alternative/rock/r&b
Nov 29, 2010 at 10:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Quagmire1993

New Head-Fier
Hi 
Im new to the forum and I have owned a couple of headphones, but I need some help in deciding which headphone to get. Im looking for a headphone that will be all around, but obviously have good bass according to the genres I listed. I also would like them to be portable and comfortable. My price range would be 300 or under. Feel free if you find a deal for a more expensive headphone under the limit. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Nov 29, 2010 at 10:11 PM Post #3 of 7
I actually baught Monster Turbine Coppers about a year ago. Im looking into headphones this time. Thats not to say that I wont consider an amp sometime in the future, but I also want to use the headphones with my iPhone, and get great quality.

Nov 29, 2010 at 10:51 PM Post #5 of 7
In your price range, the AIAIAI TMA-1's seem like a perfect fit for you. If you have a place by you that has them, you should try them out. They make perfect all-rounders. They surpass the previous best in this class, the HD-25's apparently. That's what quite a few people are saying. I'm ordering mine soon.

Nov 30, 2010 at 6:00 PM Post #7 of 7
Ive been hearing alot of good things about the audio technica m50s. I also saw somewhere that someone posted a really good deal of the fiio e5 or e7. Dont remember which, but it was like 7$. How good would the DT770s sound with an amp like that, ive been hearing alot of good thingd about them so yeh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back