Best Headphone That Is Below 300$ for Music ?
Feb 17, 2012 at 2:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

OmidelF

100+ Head-Fier
Hi Everyone

I Want a Great Headphone That is Below 300$   [Only For Listening To Music !]

I Listen To Genre Like Rap/Hiphop , House and Sometimes rock !

And Do I Need An amp/dac for it ? If the answer is Yes , plz tell me which Amp/Dac is best for that Headphone that u choose

[ I have a Onboard Soundcard ]

Feb 17, 2012 at 3:13 AM Post #4 of 24

Quote:
i assume u will be using it for ur computer ( home ) ?

check out denon d2000. works fine straight out of the computer :D 

So are you sure that i dont need any Amp Or a great pci soundcard ? even when im using an onboard soundcard ?!
[ i only want to use it with my pc and laptop , no ipod !]

and is it the best headphone under the 320$ for listening to rap/hiphop songs ?

Feb 17, 2012 at 3:45 AM Post #7 of 24
So you are saying that if im using it only with my laptop and pc , There is no amp/dac needed ?

because Everyone who buy this headphone says that if someone use an onboard audio , an amp/dac would strongly recommended

Feb 17, 2012 at 4:17 AM Post #8 of 24
So you are saying that if im using it only with my laptop and pc , There is no amp/dac needed ?

because Everyone who buy this headphone says that if someone use an onboard audio , an amp/dac would strongly recommended

Whether a dac/amp can improve something and whether you need something are two different things.

Just call up jr and get them shipped for 200 bucks before they sell out.
Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Feb 17, 2012 at 6:19 AM Post #10 of 24
So I Think  I Cant Buy D2000 Because With amp/dac , it will be so expensive for me !

I need a headphone that is below 270$ ! which is best for music

how about these : AKG k701 ANd Q701 ? 

Feb 17, 2012 at 6:42 AM Post #11 of 24
I'd say get a DAC/AMP if you have a terrible/noisy soundcard. otherwise, the Denons should be enjoyable off anything.

The Q701... they DEFINITELY need an amp, and they won't be initially as impressionable as the Denons in that the bass isn't gonna knock your pants off, but if you want well balanced, hot damn, the Q701 is amazing..

Feb 17, 2012 at 8:44 AM Post #13 of 24

Quote:
So I Think  I Cant Buy D2000 Because With amp/dac , it will be so expensive for me !

I need a headphone that is below 270$ ! which is best for music

how about these : AKG k701 ANd Q701 ? 

the 701 is not good for the genre u are interested in and requires an amp for it to sound alive.. like every said the d2000 does not need an amp to sound good sooooo.... go with the d2000!!! :D

Feb 17, 2012 at 9:17 AM Post #15 of 24

Quote:
the 701 is not good for the genre u are interested in and requires an amp for it to sound alive.. like every said the d2000 does not need an amp to sound good sooooo.... go with the d2000!!! :D

Are u sure i dont need an amp/dac for Denon D2000 ? Because i dont have a High end Sound card ! My soundcard is Onboard and i really think it will be so much better if i buy an amp/dac with it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back