Best Headphone That Is Below 300$ for Music ?
Feb 17, 2012 at 12:21 PM Post #18 of 24
Only get the E7 over the E10 if you plan on taking the amp with you on the go, off anything else other than a computer.

Feb 21, 2012 at 7:03 AM Post #20 of 24
You can only use your E10 if it's connected to your computer. So yes, you can use it on the airplane. 

Quote:
So I Cant Use E10 On Outside ?! why ?
Can I Use It In Airplane ?

Feb 21, 2012 at 7:29 AM Post #22 of 24

Quote:

So I Cant Connect it to my mobile ? [ Samsung i8910HD and Nokia N95 ]

How about Mp3 players ?

Read about the Fiio E10 here to answer questions before they even form.

To catch you up, the E10 is a USB DAC/AMP, it connects via USB. Your phone and ipod doesn't accept USB input/output. This is for a computer. If you want something that is mobile, look at the Fiio E7 or E17.

See the link above, navigate the website, and look at the models listed to understand why.

Very best,

Feb 21, 2012 at 9:47 AM Post #23 of 24

Read about the Fiio E10 here to answer questions before they even form.

To catch you up, the E10 is a USB DAC/AMP, it connects via USB. Your phone and ipod doesn't accept USB input/output. This is for a computer. If you want something that is mobile, look at the Fiio E7 or E17.

See the link above, navigate the website, and look at the models listed to understand why.

Very best,

So Wich One Is Better ? E7 Or E10 ? Is there a big diffrence between them ?

Feb 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM Post #24 of 24
My suggestion would save you some money.  Look towards Audio Technicas ATH-M50 for good closed back bass response.  You should be able to find a good used pair for around $100.  This may be a good satisfing starting point then upgrade, if needed from those.  I love My ATH-M50s off my portable syatem as well as tube amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back